Farewell Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
I'm pulling stumps on Bigfooty as I've become too addicted to the place. Thanks for the humour and interesting discussions on the Collingwood board.

I still think we've got an outside chance this year. Go Pies!
That's it for you man, you're done.
I've tried doing the same thing about 4 times now..... You'll be back!
You are a very good poster too so it be a shame. There are so many others I wish would take this option instead of you.

I'm pulling stumps on Bigfooty as I've become too addicted to the place. Thanks for the humour and interesting discussions on the Collingwood board.

If you're telling yourself you need a break, then its best you do it. I only returned this week after taking a two month break from social media. After the first two weeks or so, its gets a lot easier and you wonder why it was a problem in the first place. The actual disconnect is quite cathartic.

Somebody

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've mostly given up BF too for different reasons (censorship) and moved back to Nick's.
It's not as addictive, more old school and a bit clunky, seems like lost a lot of their users to BF, but I like it.
More like an exclusive underground club where BF is a bus station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36 Just wanted to wish you well.
Hope you come back at some time.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Strange announcement. Just dont post anymore , simples

sr36 has been around for 10yrs and 10,000 posts so I'm glad he told us. I alway's wonder when someone just disappears.

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have given you more than your fair shares of likes. You are going to miss these and no doubt many more little cyber dick ticklers. Who now to stroke your ego, to give you the impression that your thoughts on the team may be correct? I enjoy your insight and will miss you, particularly with the doom and gloom scenario confronting us now.

Besides, addictions need to be gradually reduced rather than suddenly ceased. You'd be doing everyone a favour to hang in till the last bitter defeat extinguishes any lingering wisps of supporters' premiership dreams. Why not hang in till the last shred of hope for 2019 has been torn from the carcass of this dying club?

But perhaps you actually have a life outside of here which takes precedence. :)

See you when you get back. ;)

Back