Coach_Required

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
With Brett almost certain to be leaving Tigerland I just thought it might be a good time to reflect and say thanks to the guy for his wonderful service at Richmond.

I'm not a bitter person, he gave us 12 of his best years and some great memories.

243 games
182 Goals
2 x B&F Winner
2 x All Australian
Rising Star

I hope he finds what he is looking for just not at the expense of our Club

Thanks Lids #3

Can't watch the videos. Too sad ;)

Anyone think Mr Magic may have had it right all along? Trade Deledio to GWS and bring him back in a couple years when our premiership window is open?

Lids is my favorite player and I truly want to see him have the success he deserves. He carried our team throughout a very tough period, and I'm sure the the competition will take notice of just how damaging he can be. Forget the injuries over the last few years, he'll do a Ricciuto and play as a forward well into his thirties.

Thanks for everything Brett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you should have posted the Deledio beats Yarran one mate LMAO .. don't go too far hey.

Also he was never meant to go to Geelong looking at the Henderson one hahaha sooky la la

Seen big players leave Richmond before but there's something about lids that has left me shattered, I feel really disheartened that he has requested a trade away but I can also understand. He has carried this team for a long time and we have some massive shoes to fill for next year, who will take that next step?

Very sad day for the club and all its supporters. All class.
Disappointing that he, like others, fail to see a future at Tigerland. Says something about our dire situation.

Seen big players leave Richmond before but there's something about lids that has left me shattered, I feel really disheartened that he has requested a trade away but I can also understand. He has carried this team for a long time and we have some massive shoes to fill for next year, who will take that next step?
Totally agree
Even when we are doing poorly and copping it from your mates you could always divert to Lids and how good he is.
Glad I don't know any GWS fans!!
He will smash them up there - no more spud carrying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back