WWSD

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2009
Mill Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings

Hawthorn Football Club Chief of Football Graham Wright has resigned from his position at the club to explore other opportunities.

Wright has been an important member of the Hawks football department since 2007, originally in recruiting and list management before stepping into the Head of Football role at the beginning of the 2018 season.

Hawthorn CEO Justin Reeves said the club was fully supportive of Wright’s decision.

“Graham has given this club incredible service and we will be forever grateful for his contribution and commitment to the brown and gold,” said Reeves.

“While it is always disappointing to lose someone of Graham’s calibre, we are also supportive of his decision and understand that the time is right for Graham to seek a new challenge.

“On behalf of everyone at Hawthorn I would like to wish Graham, Tracey, Ethan and James all the best for the next chapter of their lives.”

Hawker1167

All Australian
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nooo shocked by this and must have his reasons but will be a huge loss and has been great for the HFC

Best of luck on your neat adventure and will be a huge gain at another club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strapping Young Lad

previously Messenger
Apr 19, 2006
Your local Satanist Cabal
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos
Not overly surprising because it’s not the first time that there has been suggestion that he might be leaving.

My initial thought when I saw the news was that the pies would be all over him.

Big loss, but not the worst time for it to happen considering we have plenty of time to get to work.

Remove this Banner Ad