Toast Farewell Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve gotta wish him all the best, however I feel Wright got a lot of the kudos and not much of the criticism from us supporters. For mine school is still out regarding our recruitment 2012-2018

dc598a6c00f58e72e81ef4b09bd42001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any mail on the replacement? I've got nothing.
It won't be a big name like Neil Balme. Looking for potential over proven performance. Want a fresh approach in this space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve gotta wish him all the best, however I feel Wright got a lot of the kudos and not much of the criticism from us supporters. For mine school is still out regarding our recruitment 2012-2018

dc598a6c00f58e72e81ef4b09bd42001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate, a hell of a lot of averageness in that list of players.

A lot struggle to work with Clarko. It's his way or the highway.

while I respect your opinion - 14 years working with someone that’s hard to work with is a stretch and he’s not the only one that’s stayed or hesitated in coming to work with him

I would more buy that they are now of different thoughts on which direction to take and that both were nearing the end of time at the same club anyway and it’s a mutual parting

while I respect your opinion - 14 years working with someone that’s hard to work with is a stretch and he’s not the only one that’s stayed or hesitated in coming to work with him

I would more buy that they are now of different thoughts on which direction to take and that both were nearing the end of time at the same club anyway and it’s a mutual parting
One positive is we may start throwing good money at FAs. I suspect it was Wright pulling the purse strings here.

Don Scott is saying there has been a communication breakdown between Clarko and Wrighty.

Not shooting the messenger - but given Don's recent history and his acrimonious feelings towards the club I dare say he's not privy to much inside information and is just saying what he thinks has happened.

A lot struggle to work with Clarko. It's his way or the highway.
Isn’t the point of a list manager to stop the coach making short term calls and do what’s in interests of the list? Ie they report to the board, not Clarko.
If Clarko Is pushing experienced people out that disagree with him that’s a concern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back