Mod. Notice Farewell HBF

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he isn't exactly going anywhere, but HBF is stepping down as a moderator, to concentrate on other life pursuits. However he assures us he will be around posting here and there so he is not lost to us altogether.

I just want to take the opportunity to thank HBF for the enormous amount of time he has spent as part of our moderator team, and for the friendships he has made and support he has given. We will miss having him around to share in this almost thankless but nonetheless privileged role.

Without trying to rain on HBF's much deserved parade, I would also like to welcome Chism to the Carlton board as his replacement.

Most of you know that Chism has been doing a great job in cleaning up the AFL board of late, so it is not only convenient to slide him into this role, but extremely well deserved as well.

Please join me in thanking HBF and wishing him well without the bold lettering, and in welcoming Chism to the board.

It's a bittersweet moment for sure.

Sounds like a Position Description for the janitor

"...great job in cleaning up..."

"....thankless but nonetheless privileged role..."

Sounds like a Position Description for the janitor

"...great job in cleaning up..."

"....thankless but nonetheless privileged role..."
Janitor is not a bad analogy really, although a janitor doesn't have the power to sack the bloke who shat all over the floor, and not too many janitors would feel privileged.

Janitor is not a bad analogy really, although a janitor doesn't have the power to sack the bloke who shat all over the floor, and not too many janitors would feel privileged.

Have you ever shat on the floor ODN....you know, just asking?? :eek:

If we're talking janitors I hoped you pronounced that vaise... brought to you by the Australian Pedantics Association. :cool:

Mom always said don't play ball in the house!

That was just before they won the teeter totter championship!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back