Mod. Notice Farewell HBF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh great, just what the board needs, another 'farewell HBF' thread. Unbelievable...

You always complain about [insert appropriate issue here]. Why can't you let me have an opinion! [further expository monologue] thought police [less and less comprehensible argument] you and your gang of friends [blah blah blah] we should all have the right to [thy is placing on ignore list] nazi.

Figured I'd provide the appropriate response

You always complain about [insert appropriate issue here]. Why can't you let me have an opinion! [further expository monologue] thought police [less and less comprehensible argument] you and your gang of friends [blah blah blah] we should all have the right to [thy is placing on ignore list] nazi.

Figured I'd provide the appropriate response
thy has friends?

thy has friends?

To be fair that was my portrayal of an individual who sees everyone that disagrees with him as a collective of hateful elitists.

They probably used "friends" in the we agree on one issue therefore we are a conspiracy way

To be fair that was my portrayal of an individual who sees everyone that disagrees with him as a collective of hateful elitists.

They probably used "friends" in the we agree on one issue therefore we are a conspiracy way
sounds more likte the General and I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, some of those parole conditions can be tough!! :p

Did i get parole did i?? :confused:

:D

The board will miss HBF and i extend a massive thanks for the hard work and hours he put in to making this Board a better place for us all. :thumbsu:

Did i get parole did i?? :confused:

:D

The board will miss HBF and i extend a massive thanks for the hard work and hours he put in to making this Board a better place for us all. :thumbsu:
you now out rank him so put the straw away
nice to have you chism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back