Mod. Notice Farewell mediumsizered

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Let me say it has been a pleasure to Moderate the Carlton board. We are fortunate to have a fantastic group of posters on our board. The best on BF. You all bring something to our board. Whether it be training information, videos, media links, wicked humour, cryptic posts late at night, rumours (we still do have a rumour thread & I hope to see it back on Page 1 in the near future), it all contributes to making our board a great place to hangout. Keep it coming.

I will step back a little bit, just to allow myself some time to deal in my own mind with the events that have unfolded in recent times, but I intend to be in the thick of things when footy starts ramping up again. Watch out any opposition supporters that come on here & talk crap. I will give them both barrels, without having to worry about setting an example as a Mod.

Thanks for everything medium sizered (it will always read that way to me!!) ;)

I will also miss the "mod duo" of you and ODN coming in and laying smack down to opposition supporter's arguments even on other boards. A powerful force indeed. Still I imagine there will still be much of that happening during the season :D

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Let me say it has been a pleasure to Moderate the Carlton board. We are fortunate to have a fantastic group of posters on our board. The best on BF. You all bring something to our board. Whether it be training information, videos, media links, wicked humour, cryptic posts late at night, rumours (we still do have a rumour thread & I hope to see it back on Page 1 in the near future), it all contributes to making our board a great place to hangout. Keep it coming.

I will step back a little bit, just to allow myself some time to deal in my own mind with the events that have unfolded in recent times, but I intend to be in the thick of things when footy starts ramping up again. Watch out any opposition supporters that come on here & talk crap. I will give them both barrels, without having to worry about setting an example as a Mod.

I cannot thank you enough for the guidance and help that you have given me since I came on board and it saddens me that our Team has lost a very valuable, passionate and well respected member.

You along with ODN have made our Board what it is today. A place for our posters to have a discussion on all things Carlton and I know it's a thankless job that we do but we are all passionate about our Club and that is why we do it.

Please don't be a stranger.

All class MSR !!! :thumbsu:

I cannot thank you enough for the guidance and help that you have given me since I came on board and it saddens me that our Team has lost a very valuable, passionate and well respected member.

You along with ODN have made our Board what it is today. A place for our posters to have a discussion on all things Carlton and I know it's a thankless job that we do but we are all passionate about our Club and that is why we do it.

Please don't be a stranger.

All class MSR !!! :thumbsu:

Really well written Aph, touching post so well done! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to echo the sentiments of other posters so far in this thread.
Pound for pound MSR is one of the best posters on the Carlton Board. Amazing how many times I would read one his posts thinking thats how i'd like to articulate one of my posts.

Can't wait to see you around in the thick of the H&A season without the moderator reasoning to hold you back.

Pound for pound MSR is one of the best posters on the Carlton Board. Amazing how many times I would read one his posts thinking thats how i'd like to articulate one of my posts.

Can't wait to see you around in the thick of the H&A season without the moderator reasoning to hold you back.

I have to say HBF this is quite an insensitive time to be bringing up MSR's weight!! :p

About time we saw mediumsizeredcard

:thumbsu:

When I signed on to this board the mods were ODN, mediumsizered, HBF, Bee.

The times are a changing

Thanks for the good service and fair moderation MSR.
I have also worked with mojo (can't remember the full name, was it mojo31 or something) briefly, Funkalicous and Thrawn was here for a while. 9 mods in 12 years of the Carlton board. Not too bad. Please tell me I didn't forget anybody.

Thanks for your contributions to the board and the forum, MSR. Hope to see you back posting once you sort the issues out, a quality poster we don't want to lose. :thumbsu:

I have also worked with mojo (can't remember the full name) briefly, Funkalicous and Thrawn was here for a while. 9 mods in 12 years of the Carlton board. Not too bad. Please tell me I didn't forget anybody.

Which of Chism and Aphrodite are you forgetting? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back