Mod. Notice Farewell mediumsizered

Remove this Banner Ad

Warnies got wind of it and is pretty pissed.

One thing to dick around with the Australian cricket team....but messing with BF mods is just going too ******* far.:D

* you Marlon.

I have also worked with mojo (can't remember the full name, was it mojo31 or something) briefly, Funkalicous and Thrawn was here for a while. 9 mods in 12 years of the Carlton board. Not too bad. Please tell me I didn't forget anybody.
I dont know mojo... but I do remember Thrawn and Funk... and bee... and HBF for a while and now MSR is going into retirement as well.

All of them were good mods and helped to make this place a reasonably troll free place where Carlton supporters could come and post and not have to worry about arseholes from other clubs coming in here and abusing us and the like...

MSR, it's been good seeing you working and I hope that it was as much fun for you mod'ing this board as it was for us to read some of your posts during the time you were in the job.

My nomination - Mr X.
He's Far too busy attending important meetings in the CBD to trifle with being a BF Mod ;).

Sad to see Mediumsizered leave his modding position, he was a great ambassador for the Club and our Board...his staunch support and handling of the main board trolls was refreshing to see.
I hope his replacement is just as vociferous in their debates . ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this sucks. Thank you for all that you've contributed mediumsizered, like Thy I've been blown away at times with your historical knowledge.

I must say I don't understand the part of about passions colliding - I am of course not privy to anything that is said behind the scenes - but I've always found MSR to be one of if not the most grounded and sensible moderators around, from this board and especially the forum in general.

All the best mediumsizered.
I echo Sin's sentiment wholeheartedly. You've done a cracker of a job MSR. You'll be missed as a MOD but at least you'll still be posting here! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back