Toast Farewell Nick Malceski

Remove this Banner Ad

His sweet timing on his left foot reminded me of another Macedonian, the great footballer Zlatko Nestevski who played for Marconi and Australia in the late 1980's. Wonder what he could have done on the soccer field.

He will be always a swan who had a stint at "another" club. He almost got us home in 2006 as well.

One of my all time favourite Swans' players. I watched him play his first few senior games and you could tell he was quality from the start. That beautiful driving left foot. Well done on a great career Mal and thanks for those 2012 memories.

So resilient to not only recover from 3 knee reconstructions and play over 200 games but bounce back to AA form as well.

Fitting that he was able to kick the sealer in 2012. Best of luck post-footy Mal, will always be a Swans hero. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His sweet timing on his left foot reminded me of another Macedonian, the great footballer Zlatko Nestevski who played for Marconi and Australia in the late 1980's. Wonder what he could have done on the soccer field.

Esky is almost certainly the greatest Macedonian Lithuanian player in VFL/AFL history. :D

Always loved him, sorry to see him retire, but nothing but admiration for the bloke.

Holy s**t i never thought i'll see a reference to Marconi on an AFL site. I love my classy and stylish left footers, Mal was that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back