Mod. Notice Farewell & Thanks Grock

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Grock. You're free now. Go on little fella, run....ruuuunnnnn.

Not sure if you're familiar with the show? But I just had a vision of Father Ted, when father Jack was bounding through a meadow.....:D

Not sure if you're familiar with the show? But I just had a vision of Father Ted, when father Jack was bounding through a meadow.....:D

feck off.....nah, never seen it ;)

Thanks guys. Having just started working again, I have had very little time to give this place the time it deserves. It has been a rollercoaster ride for sure. Been some highs, some lows and everything in between but I wouldn't change it for the world. A massive thank you to DrMike, Equus, Heisenberg_ and NUFC Tiger for their wise words when I just started out and giving me the opportunity to mod the best board on bigfooty.

I feel the time is right for me to step aside. Sterge, _Cayz_ and Wacky Tiger, as well as my mod replacement will hold this board in good stead.

Thank you for everything guys.
Cheers Grock and on that note don't give up your day job.:thumbsu::p:thumbsu:

Great poster, great mod, great bloke - he's the complete package.

Congrats on the new job mate - definitely need to catch up for a stein or 2 soon! :cool:

Great poster, great mod, great bloke - he's the complete package.

Congrats on the new job mate - definitely need to catch up for a stein or 2 soon! :cool:

Yeah mate. For sure. Once I can actually make it to games.

After many years and many cards in the position, including a trial by fire being spec modded the day Dusty had his chopstick incident, Grockadoc has decided to step down as Moderator. We wish to thank him for his service and look forwards to him continuing as a regular poster on the board.

Things are underway for his replacement and we thank everyone who applied.

Sterge _Cayz_ Wacky Tiger

Thanks Grock. Well done.

People actually apply? :think:

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back