Farewell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 17, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Although I haven't had much time to post here lately I've still dropped by from time to time to read up on what's happening with the Board and you Lions' tragics.

I'm off to the UK for a few years tomorrow. I'll still purchase my membership and be at the games in spirit and I'll try and spread the good word as much as possible over in the Old Dart. ;)

Look out for the dishevelled man in an old Fitzroy woollen guernsey at the Ashes next year, Wimbledon, the Tour, British Open, throwing tomatoes at La Tomatina, fighting crowds in a beer hall in Munich etc etc.

I'll continue to pop on here as well from time to time.

Wow, lucky you!....all the best to you Warwick, have a safe and fantastic time abroad....and yes keep in touch with us and let us know about your travels and escapades..cheers:)

All the best mate. If you want a return on your Punters Club investment please let me know via PM and we can work something out.

Hope the next few years deliver all you're hoping for :)

I've always suspected that Warwick was an Olympic athlete, and him jetting off to the UK at this time of year does nothing, nothing, to make me think otherwise.

In all seriousness - have a great trip Waz. :thumbsu:

Guaranteed that someone will need to find the link for your "trade period reality check" post from a few years back - still gold and highly relevant each and every year.

I've always suspected that Warwick was an Olympic athlete, and him jetting off to the UK at this time of year does nothing, nothing, to make me think otherwise.
Hummmm... Olympics 2012, London where all the big n00bs hang-out - work experience taking urine samples? ;)

In all seriousness - have a great trip Waz. :thumbsu:
Hear, Hear - hope you catch all that you are chasing Wazza!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back