FTA-TV Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

ComicSansHumour

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Based on the film and produced by the genius Coen brothers. Looks like it'll be well worth checking out.
SBS has picked up the broadcasting rights for Australia but I know most of you sneaky bastards will be dipping in before it gets here.

Last edited:
The movie's one of my favourites (probably my favourite Coen or tied with The Hudsucker Proxy), the trailer looks great, the cast is excellent. I was skeptical as hell when they first announced it, but now I can't wait.

'The next Breaking Bad' - no pressure. Fargo is in my favourites collection so I suggest the don't * this up;)

& BBT - I'm there.

Martin Freeman stars with Billy Bob Thornton in TV remake of Fargo that critics are tipping to be the next Breaking Bad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-TV-remake-Fargo-critics-calling-wonder.html

Also on hand in supporting roles are Colin Hanks, Bob Odenkirk, Oliver Platt, Kate Walsh, Keith Carradine, Adam Goldberg, Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.

They've rolled out the big guns;)

Last edited:
Good first episode.

Indeed. Took its time and probably went a bit long but a very solid start. Billy Bob what a beast. Pissing in the car haha. His character reminds me a bit of the joker. Just going around stirring s**t up. That scene with Colin Hanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i loved the first ep. 2nd best new show of the year after True Detective. my only thing is i dont know if they can keep it up for a full season. but i hope they do. not enough shows with the same feel that are worth watching.

Man I was totally hooked. It played out like a movie to me, and if that was the only hour we had I'd be more than satisfied. Can't wait for the next episode.

The movie's one of my favourites (probably my favourite Coen or tied with The Hudsucker Proxy), the trailer looks great, the cast is excellent. I was skeptical as hell when they first announced it, but now I can't wait.
Man Who Was Not There
No Country
Serious Man
Llewyn Davis

they are getting better in their age, and were phenomenal to begin with. But now they have something to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back