FTA-TV Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching Season 1 for the first time, holy s**t, what a series.

I don't know if it's recency bias but I can't think of a TV show I've ever seen that's better than this.

It was equally gripping, morbid, interesting and at times hilarious. It nailed everything, the cast was amazing, the storyline was awesome, I loved the religious motifs and the predator/prey theme that was woven into the entire season.

Can't wait to see the rest now.

It's on hold due to Covid. :( If it aired as planned it would have been finished by now.
Was it not complete? I would have thought a show planned for early to mid year would have been complete when the shutdowns began in March. And it’s not like COVID has reduced the audience for TV shows like it has for movies; if anything, it has increased it.

I respectfully disagree.

2 wasn't poor, but 1 was the best season of any show I've ever seen. Everything was perfect. The alien scene in 2 was stupid.
No way. The first 4 episodes of season 1 were a bit dull and the finale was all a bit predictable.

Why are season 1s of shows always overrated?

Season 2 was truly epic.

Fargo is good but it isnt the best thats out there.

Im not waiting on the edge of my seat for season 4 given how dull season 3 was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way. The first 4 episodes of season 1 were a bit dull and the finale was all a bit predictable.

Why are season 1s of shows always overrated?

Season 2 was truly epic.

Fargo is good but it isnt the best thats out there.

Im not waiting on the edge of my seat for season 4 given how dull season 3 was.
Yeah, fair enough.

But you're the only person I've seen that I can remember that has had issues with season one. It's a 10/10 for me. Absolutely outstanding.

Two was fantastic too, but one was a step above IMO.

Was it not complete? I would have thought a show planned for early to mid year would have been complete when the shutdowns began in March. And it’s not like COVID has reduced the audience for TV shows like it has for movies; if anything, it has increased it.
Billions only got a partial season ready in time, so maybe the Fargo creators didn't want to split it up?

Yeah, fair enough.

But you're the only person I've seen that I can remember that has had issues with season one. It's a 10/10 for me. Absolutely outstanding.

Two was fantastic too, but one was a step above IMO.
I dont have a major problem with season 1. I just dont think it was perfect. I have season 1 as a 8 out of 10 and season 2 as a 9 out of 10. Season 3 is more like a 6.

Just finished watching Season 1 for the first time, holy sh*t, what a series.

I don't know if it's recency bias but I can't think of a TV show I've ever seen that's better than this.

It was equally gripping, morbid, interesting and at times hilarious. It nailed everything, the cast was amazing, the storyline was awesome, I loved the religious motifs and the predator/prey theme that was woven into the entire season.

Can't wait to see the rest now.
I'm glad others are watching this , Fargo is genius, no. 2 is Brilliant , you may know or not, but the Movie, you can watch without anything spoiling the TV series 1 2 or 3, Francis McDormand plays the lady cop. That movie is fantastic too!

If you haven 't seen it WATCH IT.

I'm glad others are watching this , Fargo is genius, no. 2 is Brilliant , you may know or not, but the Movie, you can watch without anything spoiling the TV series 1 2 or 3, Francis McDormand plays the lady cop. That movie is fantastic too!

If you haven 't seen it WATCH IT.
It's probably time for a rewatch, actually!

The first episode of S1 was one of the most exciting episodes I've ever seen.

What?? Are you sure?

Seriously? Unless I'm already remembering incorrectly Episode 1 has the entire murder sequence, which was ******* intense. Plus the entire exchange between Gus and Malvo.

Yeah, I thought the timeline was odd. Guessing episodes 9 and 10 might've only been partially done, as with an intended airdate of late June they probably hadn't knocked over the end of shooting by March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back