Farmer may be back before Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets get one think straight. It was Robert Shaw on SEN and not Ray Shaw.

Farmer will be allowed to train with the club starting next week.

Also on Monday Farmer and other people from the club will sit down with him and have a meeting.

Shaw said that so far he has done everythng asked of him, but he needs show them on Monday what football means to him. If he is able to do that, THEY MIGHT knock 1 or 2 weeks of his suspenstion due to good behavoiur.

This is what Robert Shaw said.

So yes he might be back before Round 13.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the AFL makes selwood apologise to women for something they say he never said and they let girl bashers play?

I suppose of Selwood did do what he was alleged to have said to have done but found that he didn't say it, the AFL would welcome him with open arms!

freo fans that I know can't believe that a dog like farmer is on their list, they pretty much justify headlands, actions, and other dodgy behaviour at freo, but can't really stand farmer.

are there any freo fans that are glad this dog of a person is on their list?
I am extremely glad he is on our list you idiot.
Bring him back this week I say.
Banning him for 6 weeks was dramatic and puzzling. That hurt the club as opposed to just him. He should've been given a big 'ol fine and then left to take it upon himself to do what's right for the footy club....KICK SOME GOALS!!

Lets get one think straight. It was Robert Shaw on SEN and not Ray Shaw.

Farmer will be allowed to train with the club starting next week.

Also on Monday Farmer and other people from the club will sit down with him and have a meeting.

Shaw said that so far he has done everythng asked of him, but he needs show them on Monday what football means to him. If he is able to do that, THEY MIGHT knock 1 or 2 weeks of his suspenstion due to good behavoiur.

This is what Robert Shaw said.

So yes he might be back before Round 13.

Jeff also said he'd root their daughters and they'd enjoy it.

Banning him for 6 weeks was dramatic and puzzling. That hurt the club as opposed to just him. He should've been given a big 'ol fine and then left to take it upon himself to do what's right for the footy club....KICK SOME GOALS!!

Apparentrly Dan Dan ios a coon.

When it happens to your own club it's hard to want important players to miss games for off field behaviour isn't it?

I'm sure I speak for the majority when I say I am.

Out of interest what are your views on rapists playing in the AFL?

It was kind of dumb to suspend him for 6 wks in the first place. He's such a vital part of their side.

Do you reckon WC would be doing the same thing with Ben if they were in strife? Collingwood did it with Tarrant and Solomon. I think it's just becoming the norm.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the AFL makes selwood apologise to women for something they say he never said and they let girl bashers play?

I suppose of Selwood did do what he was alleged to have said to have done but found that he didn't say it, the AFL would welcome him with open arms!

freo fans that I know can't believe that a dog like farmer is on their list, they pretty much justify headlands, actions, and other dodgy behaviour at freo, but can't really stand farmer.

Didn't he bash a bouncer this time?

Please Freo, bring him back into the side, Im sure I speak for all freo fans when I say that Freo rely on Jeff Farmer a great deal. ppl can disagree with me, but look at the facts, freo lack intensity and are playing boring football, fans are losing interest, players are losing interest, and a player like Farmer brings intensity and excitement to this Freo side, he carried Freo through the second half of 2006, and gave them a great run in the finals. WE NEED HIM BACK!!.

Collard is playing this week aswell, I say bring in the Farmer - Collard duo, they'll tear up any defensive line XD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back