News Fas Taking Time off for Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

* i hate Slobbo. The bloke has no idea. I know guys who openly have depression at local football level and they sometimes struggle attending training while other times they attend. Depression is up and down. Sometimes the best thing for him to do is get himself to football training with his mates doing something he enjoys. Would slobbo rather alex sits at home alone in a dark room? Is he that suprised Alex on that day decided to attend training? Why did Mitch Clarke play sometimes and other times not? Get some education slob

Slobbo is an idiot and would love the Collingwood football club to never accept any media interviews with him AGAIN

**** i hate Slobbo. The bloke has no idea. I know guys who openly have depression at local football level and they sometimes struggle attending training while other times they attend. Depression is up and down. Sometimes the best thing for him to do is get himself to football training with his mates doing something he enjoys. Would slobbo rather alex sits at home alone in a dark room? Is he that suprised Alex on that day decided to attend training? Why did Mitch Clarke play sometimes and other times not? Get some education slob

Slobbo is an idiot and would love the Collingwood football club to never accept any media interviews with him AGAIN
Robinson isn't an idiot, he's a coldly calculating unpolished turd who does and says absolutely anything to get himself a byline or a byte.

One of these days however he will target the wrong victim who isn't as helpless as he believes.

Despicable little cockroach.

I listened to Robbos "heart felt apology" and how good Eddie was and Gillon McLachlan was with him today. o_O

How he can say what he did with no repurcussions from his employer is just beyond belief.

Well that was Bloody Piss Weak by Eddie and Gil.

Slobbo would learn nothing then and he knows he can do this Stuff and it's Okay

Robinson isn't an idiot, he's a coldly calculating unpolished turd who does and says absolutely anything to get himself a byline or a byte.

One of these days however he will target the wrong victim who isn't as helpless as he believes.

Despicable little cockroach.

I'm not sure he's rat-cunning. If he was he wouldn't tweet anything that cringe-worthy.

He's not nice and neither is he bright, in other words he's a stupid ar**hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hope that BF Mods can take a stand on this & raise the bar.
BF should do it's upmost to protect players from unnecessary attacks/abuse/unsavoury comments.
Zero tolerance. Bring out the big stick.
Comment on a players form...yes, his game deficiencies...yes, suggestions to improve etc.
Constructive criticism can be welcome...but abuse, bullying or name calling should be BANNED & posters who indulge...out you go.
Come on BF...take the lead.
This is a discussion taking place on our board at present
My take for what's it's worth- permanent bans for any dipshits that resort to unwarranted and hurtful personal abuse
We often forget that players are humans first and foremost

I don't expect the Prince to kick 10 on QB weekend.
I do hope he has a shot when in the position to do so.
That's something i noticed lately, he is in the pocket, open shot and he looks to lay off.
No Prince, you have to have a shot.
Even if you miss, it's what we expect you to attempt as a goal sneak. Because when you slot it the whole team lifts.
Back yourself Prince.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back