Politics Fascist takeover US 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian Nationalism is a massive internal threat. Even de Santis is conceding his book bans have gone too far in Florida

I will admit to enjoying some amount of schadenfreude in 2016 i.e., the young Turks meltdown. Not this time though.
This one will be even better. Nobody could possibly in a million years explain how their lives are better day to day under Biden yet will melt. Let alone people ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET melting over it. It will be glorious to watch, knowing it doesn't make the single bit of difference to my life, or the melters.

This one will be even better. Nobody could possibly in a million years explain how their lives are better day to day under Biden yet will melt. Let alone people ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET melting over it. It will be glorious to watch, knowing it doesn't make the single bit of difference to my life, or the melters.
He f**ken sucks though

Nice melt.

I will admit to enjoying some amount of schadenfreude in 2016 i.e., the young Turks meltdown. Not this time though.
He should have stuck to the apprentice.

But there is good reason the whole world is preparing for carnage should he manage to get back in.

Personally I have more faith in the US. Sure he has a core supporter base of ignorant racists, but there is no way that's even close to 50% of the US.

You do you.

One of the best parts of bigfooty is seeing how people like you think. It's always good for a laugh.
I really don't care who wins in any serious context, it doesn't matter. It's theatre, nothing more, Hollywood for ugly people. Doesn't change your day to day one bit, our PM doesn't affect us let alone another countries leader.

But Christ the SRP will be great viewing if he wins & for that, here's hoping he does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13, why do you think it'd be a good thing if he got in again, something worth 'getting round'? Is it solely for the melts?
Not sure I've said anything confusing for it to require follow up questions?

Yes, and he is unintentionally hilarious so quite a bit of humour to come from it. Check Shane Gillis special if not convinced

I really don't care who wins in any serious context, it doesn't matter. It's theatre, nothing more, Hollywood for ugly people. Doesn't change your day to day one bit, our PM doesn't affect us let alone another countries leader.
They are our biggest defence and economic partner.

Your comment is hilariously ignorant.
But Christ the SRP will be great viewing if he wins & for that, here's hoping he does
Of course you do. You see yourself in him.

Last edited:

Yes, and he is unintentionally hilarious so quite a bit of humour to come from it. Check Shane Gillis special if not convinced
But isn't that offset by the no longer kayfebe fascism he's actively pursuing? As in, him getting in is going to result in reduced rights for civilians in America and around the world, does that not matter?

Finding him funny is one thing. Does the potential humour outweigh the potential damage?

But there is good reason the whole world is preparing for carnage should he manage to get back in.

Personally I have more faith in the US. Sure he has a core supporter base of ignorant racists, but there is no way that's even close to 50% of the US.

50% of the US doesn't matter. Most states I think you could call now how they'll vote come election time.

Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nevada. You're going to need 50% of each of those ELECTORATES voting for Biden to keep Trump out. I say electorates... because it's only those motivated enough to vote for Biden that'll count against the generally very motivated Trump voters.

You can give Trump Nevada and hope for a surprise result somewhere like Georgia, Arizona, Florida, Nebraska, or a crushing Biden win in Maine. So basically Rust Belt (plus one good result across any of those states) will yet again decide the election as per 2016 and 2020... not "50% of America".

You're moving the current needle about 10% to swing any other state from strong Red (think... "I'd vote for dead jellyfish as long as it's not a Democrat" Red) and change the above math. Can't see Biden or nearly any other Democrat moving the needle that much and having it reflect in those Red states. Electoral math heavily favours the party of rural America and that's very much the Republicans at present.

Being a nihilist is definitely your 2nd worst quality

Because the world has really gone forward with no carnage since he was voted out hasn’t it?

Four years of melts are going to be worth him getting back in again…

Because the world has really gone forward with no carnage since he was voted out hasn’t it?

There is always carnage in the world, that doesn't make it good.

There won't be melts, outside people like you.

Given he tore up the Iran deal and armed Saudi Arabia to the teeth, it's not hard to see his foreign policy damage

I cannot wait for Trump to win. The melts will be so funny
Will you still find it funny when trump withdraws from nato, nato collapses and putin invades more of europe?

or will you find it funny when the world trade system that america currently protects collapses and inflation skyrockets. And when i say skyrockets im talking 100 plus percent per year.

or how about when the un collapses and war erupts across the middle east, africa and parts of south asia? Will that be funny?

Cos there is a very high chance that a trump presidency will lead to these things. It wont be the trump presidency of 2016. The republican party is now the trump party. Trump now owns the supreme court.

trump will become a king before not too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back