Fast Footy: Full Forward - Career simulation game (Free, iOS & Android)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2012
West Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi guys, I haven't had much spare time lately so haven't been able to do much work on developing new games. But I have managed to get some work done on the next installment of the Fast Footy series! Fast Footy: Full Forward is a career simulation game which was inspired by Footy Star and jumpers for goalposts. I still have a few little features and changes to make, so if you guys have any suggestions I could have a go at adding them before release!

I'm hoping for a release on android in the next week and within a month on iOS
Here are a few screens;
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.08.53 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 9.59.58 am.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.09.31 pm.png Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.16.29 pm.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.15.28 pm.png Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.13.31 pm.png Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.12.20 pm.png

If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment, I would like to keep building into future games, possibly a 19th team game or a management game, cheers!

Looks like a good concept! Love the Dean Comet pic too ;)

Is there a statistics/history screen where you can see you averages, past results, career, etc?
And unlimited seasons?

I would like to keep building into future games, possibly a 19th team game or a management game, cheers!

Would love to see this happen with expansion, zoning, priority picks, F/S, free agency, finances, local crowds, etc. I say this with a Tassie team in mind. Hehe.

Is there a statistics/history screen where you can see you averages, past results, career, etc?
And unlimited seasons?

Would love to see this happen with expansion, zoning, priority picks, F/S, free agency, finances, local crowds, etc. I say this with a Tassie team in mind. Hehe.

There is a basic one, here's a screenshot of my current career in testing
image.jpg

And no, not unlimited seasons, the player has to retire at some stage! :p

Would be cool to go back and play with your local club to see out your career (if you wanted to) as well.

Likewise with getting delisted back to state league / traded to another club.

The retirement is the last feature yet to be added, but you definitely have an option to go back and play in the state league for up to 3 years unless your player receives a career ending injury. You could also be forced into retirement by your club if your player doesn't perform well enough.

How long will it take to get through a season? Wouldn't want it to be a massive grind to finish a season/career.

Will give it a go when it comes out :D

Any indication on how far it might be until Android approves it?
There is no approval process on Android, so as soon as it's all finished and ready to go it will be posted to the Google Play store and will be active within a few hours from when it's posted, atm the expected release is next Thursday just in time for the finals! :)

How long will it take to get through a season? Wouldn't want it to be a massive grind to finish a season/career.

Really depends on how often your player gets shots on goal because everything else in a match is simulated, so usually between 2-4 minutes per game and a whole season could be played in around an hour.

There is no approval process on Android, so as soon as it's all finished and ready to go it will be posted to the Google Play store and will be active within a few hours from when it's posted, atm the expected release is next Thursday just in time for the finals! :)

Really depends on how often your player gets shots on goal because everything else in a match is simulated, so usually between 2-4 minutes per game and a whole season could be played in around an hour.
Can't wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Android, yes the game will cost but there will be no additional costs.
On iOS the game will be completely free with the option for additional In-App Purchases (coins, gold packs, etc.) These purchases are not compulsory to enjoy the full game.
When will it be out on ios

This looks like an awesome idea.

Will there be tribunal etc. and the ability to maybe get someone back from retirement e.g. Mal Michael etc.

any idea when this will be up,
i know you have probably been busy, sorry to be a pain :)

Update:

Hi guys, I am excited to say that work on finishing and releasing this game is back underway! I apologize for the big delay in development, just haven't had much time to get the final stages done. I'd say the game is about 80-90% finished and there is only a short list of things to be completed before release

I won't give an exact release date yet but I'm hoping if all goes well it should be available within 2-4 weeks. I love all the support everyone has had for this game and hopefully it will be successful enough to support the development of futures which I have mentioned in the past.

Any questions or requests for the game, please comment! Cheers

Ps I've been playing the game a lot still lately, have played thousands of matches and still find it additively fun which I'd say is a good thing! Here's a couple of screenshots of my current career, Andy Player is 34 and in his last season hoping for a premiership with Geelong. He has already kicked 122 goals for the season (don't be expecting to kick that many goals in your 30's in your own career, still a couple tweeks to do ;)) Two close finals wins have seen his team make the grand final in which will be his 366th and last career game. I'll play and post the result from the grand final soon!
IMG_0575.PNG
IMG_0576.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back