Fastlane (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to Watch someone Bitch for an hour
So you keep saying..................................................................................................................

Goldberg v Brockberg has been done twice thus far. Once was more than enough, don't need a third match.

KO's reign was bound to be weak, its rare that the champion at this time of year has a worthwhile reign with the belt. It sucks he couldn't hold it till Mania.

Glad Bailey retained, hoping she holds on to the belt through Mania...
If she loses it then I hope she gets it back at the raw after mania.

Last edited:
I've got feelings about the show.

Show vs Rusev was okay, nice choke slams and that punch in the bottom corner was funny.

Reigns vs Strowman was pretty good. Strowman looked really good and has added a lot with his facials and stuff. It would've been good to see Reigns do something different to beat him but it was still good.

I thought this would be a squash, but not sure this is the best way to do it. Owens isn't charasmatic enough to leave the ring that many times and make it entertaining. Once he did it twice you knew what was coming, could've been better. Hope they don't go with Owens after Mania, wasn't a very inspiring title run.

Crowd turned down as Romanation comes out. Crowd on near mute as Strowman comes out.

#fastlanedelayed

WWE Universal Champion is 5 years away from accessing his superannuation :$ Anybody who thinks this is fine, please go * yourself.

See you in the Impact Zone in 2019 Kevin Snowden!

Another unnecessary Jericho singles match at WrestleMania. Can't wait for it to be average and everybody to pretend it's ******* amazing.

See you WWE at WrestleMania and probably not again until Money in the Bank/SummerSlam.

#fastlanedelayed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They couldn't even vindicate Reigns winning with an Undertaker beat down.

Wasn't a bad match though, I'd honestly be a happier man if Strowman wanted a Mania rematch and Taker is nowhere near Roman Reigns and Strowman goes over.

they were subtle in their framing of it, that it's Roman's yard now. Plus save the Undertaker appearance for RAW.

Goldberg beating Owens was worse than Sheamus beating DB. At least DB was distracted and a runt in comparison.
Reminds me of when CM Punk had a heap of momentum as champ and Rock came in and grabs the belt without doing anything.

A bloke that wrestles 3 or 4 times a year in matches that consist mainly of 1 move over and over again vs a bloke with the charisma of a fence post that's been gone for 10 years and who's matches consist of two moves and then they're over, for a championship with no history at the biggest ppv of the year.

Geez, I cannot wait.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back