Fat Pizza!

MadRyan

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2004
Werribee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Man, that yobbo chick with her 12 childrenn on the street who cried rape was dodgy hot. By that, I mean she wasn't pretty or anything but I would have payed her cash to do the deed in the backseat. Just because it'd be morally wrong as she'd need the money.

meh

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adel, Adel Utd, Sunderland
MadRyan said:
Man, that yobbo chick with her 12 childrenn on the street who cried rape was dodgy hot. By that, I mean she wasn't pretty or anything but I would have payed her cash to do the deed in the backseat. Just because it'd be morally wrong as she'd need the money.
Thats 1 hell of a fair call.

Sounds dodgy...but your bang on the money.

rick James

Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I can't find much of it funny at all. i've seen it before.

they lack subtelty, they steal bits from jokes that been around for 10 years. Just, crap.

meh

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adel, Adel Utd, Sunderland
rick James said:
I can't find much of it funny at all. i've seen it before.

they lack subtelty, they steal bits from jokes that been around for 10 years. Just, crap.
true..only the chicks moderatley kept me interested.

Had high expections due to the success of the show, and it didnt really fullfil them and was fairly ordinary all up.

MadRyan

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2004
Werribee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Best part is when Jabba returns to the Pizza shop off his cone and starts jibbering really fast and crawls up to the counter to get the pizza from Bobo.

mulhollanddrive

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2003
home
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't really like the show or the style of humour, but I watched it and it was really funny. It doesn't pretend to be anything other than completely stupid humour.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out of all the crap Aussie film to be released in the past few years, this is easily the worst.:thumbsdown:

roosforever

Team Captain
May 29, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Magic, Central Districts
Magpiespower said:
Out of all the crap Aussie film to be released in the past few years, this is easily the worst.:thumbsdown:

I must admit I really liked it. I thought one of the best in recent times, especially after the cronulla riots.

Boogers

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
was the 1 hour timeslot ok, or is it better suited to 30 minute eps?
I did find it a little hard getting through an hour of it. In fact, with commercials, I think it went for an hour and 6 minutes. However, Channel 73 is probably the worst for filling shows with ads and promos

I did find it a little hard getting through an hour of it. In fact, with commercials, I think it went for an hour and 6 minutes. However, Channel 73 is probably the worst for filling shows with ads and promos

probably less ads/promos watching on-demand through the website/app?

Back