Fat Pizza's Trivia Question #450

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Harvey Merrigan either. The guy I'm after was at Fitzroy at the same time as both O'Neill & Merrigan.
I'm going to lodge a protest then, because Chloe Merrigan is a model, although she probably isn't related to Harvey. I just assumed they might be. Do I get half a point?

Here is young Chloe's stuff:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1581135

Could it be Chris Smith? If not, what about Laurie Serafini?

Last edited:
I'm going to lodge a protest then, because Chloe Merrigan is a model, although she probably isn't related to Harvey. I just assumed they might be. Do I get half a point?

Here is young Chloe's stuff:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1581135

Could it be Christ Smith? If not, what about Laurie Serafini?
Not Smith or Serafini. This bloke didn't play as many games as any of those mentioned so far, but he was actually quite a talented player.

Not Taylor either. This guy was a genuine key position player. He could have played in any of the key positions, but his strength & long kicking were well suited to full back. He was a former captain of Fitzroy's Under 19 team.

CHRIS HANSON!

DSC03941_(360x480).jpg

I'm running out of options here.

You aren't trying to tell me that Michael Gale is Megan Gale's father!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not Hansen, McGrath or either of the Gales, but like most of those guys, he did end his VFL career at another club. In fact, he played for 2 more clubs after leaving Fitzroy.

Hmmm....

Glenn Coleman had a go at two clubs after the Roys from memory, but wasn't a fullback known for his long kicking.

Well, he was known for his kicking - mainly because it was awkward.

Only other option is Tilt Carter. But you'd need to be classing Sth Melb and Sydney as two clubs.
The only other guy I can think of who played at two clubs was Darryl Cox - but don't recall him being a full back.

Last edited:
Only other option is Tilt Carter. But you'd need to be classing Sth Melb and Sydney as two clubs.
The only other guy I can think of who played at two clubs was Darryl Cox - but don't recall him being a full back.
Daryl Cox is correct. Well done adey115. Daryl’s daughter, Montana Cox has had a very successful modelling career, since winning Australia’s Next Top Model competition in 2011.

Darryl Cox ... Of course, how could I have forgotten Darryl Cox, It was obviously Darryl Cox, had to be Darryl Cox! Who's Darryl Cox? (just kidding).

Great Quiz Question!

Darryl Cox ... Of course, how could I have forgotten Darryl Cox, It was obviously Darryl Cox, had to be Darryl Cox! Who's Darryl Cox? (just kidding).

Great Quiz Question!
I thought my 450th deserved something special. Thanks for guessing. It makes it more fun. If you can prove Harvey Merrigan is Chloe's Dad, I'll give you an extra point. I don't think Chloe's been as successful as Montana Cox, but she has done ok & Harvey was definitely one of my favorite Royboys.

Yeah my Tilt Carter guess was clearly off track.... Mind you if he passed down that head tilt to his offspring, they would have that poncy model look down pat....

Great Quiz Question!

I'd suggest Darryl Cox's claim to fame is as the only Brisbane Bear to have never tasted defeat.

Any chance you could confirm this FP?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back