Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Which Fitzroy forward kicked a ball into the back of the head of another ex-Royboy, Michael Roberts, who was standing in the goalsquare at the Lake Oval filming a cross to a tv news program during a Fitzroy training session during the 1990’s?

I'm pretty sure I remember Doc Wheildon doing this.
Darren Wheildon is correct. Well done Mobbs. We were among the small crowd privileged enough to witness this event. I've checked with Doc & he confirmed that he was aiming for Roberts. Was that the same day that a few of your MOB chased the news crew out of the stadium?

Darren Wheildon is correct. Well done Mobbs. We were among the small crowd privileged enough to witness this event. I've checked with Doc & he confirmed that he was aiming for Roberts. Was that the same day that a few of your MOB chased the news crew out of the stadium?
I am quite sure Roberts only reported down at Lake Oval on us for the one evening. And yeah we argued directly with him so it must have been the same day.

I am quite sure Roberts only reported down at Lake Oval on us for the one evening. And yeah we argued directly with him so it must have been the same day.
I remember Roberts & his crew beating a hasty retreat, as they were chased out by an angry MOB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back