Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Mobbenfuhrer started compiling a list of all my trivia question results a few years ago. I have continued updating that list ever since. Now that my 500th question has been answered, it is an opportune time to share the results. Some questions were passed in & a few others were lost when there was a glitch with BigFooty, so the total results don't add up to 500, but they go close.

I'll start with those who answered 1 question correctly, then move up to our leader.
1 – ShepBoy, TiGeR-ToWn, IDGAF, Alastair Lynch, Denno, Macca19, CDFCLad, UK Roy, PC28, Mad C-Gull, Rooboy 34, litza, McAlmanac, Noel Mugavin, Flat Track Bully, Kaitsey, maroon and blue, The Punter, emuboy, Scott_Superstar, lionbear, Lace Out, THEBLOODS85, Runyon, The J Dog, Fitzroy44, esaint66, Royvolutionary, blackpowerlappin, Bortolotto, minson 4 brownlow!, YouDontKnowJack, Flea2Superboot, Cold Sober, lion around
2 - Waltzing Woof Biscuit, MSB Roys, Moose, Benny, Constipated Duck, Fatty Lumpkin, skilts, Red Adair, Roylion,
3 – shiva25, blynd_Freddie, Ninja, lochhy, Loyal Lion, tigers71, Robroy, Len S Flea2Superboot
4 – accubass, Kooka, Slax, 3KZ is Football,
5 - BrainofMorbius, Olmy, OldLion, mountain roy
6 – Darky, Yippyio, Horace, Carn the Roys!, Roysforever
7 – IAMDASH,
8 – MaroonBoy, junction oval, Broken
9 – cjwalkley, molly,
10 – Roy Fitzlion,
11 – Bobby Beecroft,
12 – Tim the Toolman,
13 – FitzroyPete
15 – Paul D, killer
16 – FitzroyRamone
20 – Stocka, adey115
22 - rabs68
31 - Mobbenfuhrer
42 - Levo
73 - Mr Ripper

Congratulations to everyone who has participated so far.

Fat Pizza's Trivia Questions have also been immortalised in print, with 50 of these questions included in Adam Muyt's excellent book, "Maroon & Blue", first published in 2006.

Go Roys!

You should have combined Olmy/Stocka a’la Footscray/Western Bulldogs. Thanks for all the grouse q’s, FP!
I think Olmy, Stocka & molly are all the same person. If we combined all his scores, he'd be in the leading bunch. You have been cruising along in 1st place for several years Mr Ripper, but FitzroyPete must surely be a candidate for our Rising Star award.

I enjoy helping keep the Fitzroy stories alive. The number of contributors on this page have dwindled over the years, but it usually doesn't take long to come up with the correct answer to a trivia question.

I endorse Mr Ripper's comments about your great quiz, Fat Pizza.
500 magnificent questions - looking forward to the next 500.
Thanks FitzroyPete. It took nearly 20 years to get to 500 questions. If I get to 1000 questions, I'm going to be a very old man. The quality might suffer too.

I'll be rapt to still be here in 20 years, FP!
I'm sure there's still a few Fitzroy-themed questions hidden away in your subconscious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back