Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

When did i say that? **** you try to throw ne under the bus at random times. Have no idea why?
6uyEQ0J.gif

Does anyone know definitively if we can bid for our academy picks this year much like GWS etc do? Seems to be conflicting views on this at the moment.
Also, is there a list of the players who are in our academy?
Cheers

I think it's because your small utensil doesn't satisfy him...
I actually heard it's because he refuses to be the little spoon during post coitus cuddling

In regards to Naish, are we going to definitely pick him up as a F/S or will we treat him as any other draftee and if he is not up to scratch or is not what we need will we overlook him.
I ask this as i have no idea what type of player he is or if he is any good and if he didn't have the Naish name would this board be even talking about him.

The 'draft experts'TM put him at being around mid teens to early 20s picked this year. He's an outside running wing with excellent disposal (according to most, but not all). Sounds like in a weaker draft he would maybe even get to around pick 10-15. But this year is deep and he gets pushed down. So we don't have to use our first to get a player worth roughly our first :thumbsu:. Long way to go though, before reality happens on draft day.

The 'draft experts'TM put him at being around mid teens to early 20s picked this year. He's an outside running wing with excellent disposal (according to most, but not all). Sounds like in a weaker draft he would maybe even get to around pick 10-15. But this year is deep and he gets pushed down. So we don't have to use our first to get a player worth roughly our first :thumbsu:. Long way to go though, before reality happens on draft day.

This year's a weaker draft than last year depth wise - top 20 is full of talls unlike last year which was midfielders. Regardless of if it's a strong pool or weak pool - he isn't a first round prospect at this stage so our first rounder is safe regardless.

Does anyone know definitively if we can bid for our academy picks this year much like GWS etc do? Seems to be conflicting views on this at the moment.
Also, is there a list of the players who are in our academy?
Cheers
17 players named here:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-01-31/gallery-richmond-academy
This names when some are eligible
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-03-08/academy-players-feature-in-tac-cup-practice-matches
2017 Dave Smith
2018 Ajak Dang, Kyle Clarke (Murray), Philip Moi Moi, Kailen Walker (Bendigo)
2019 Rhys Damon, Hugo Ingham (Murray), Peter Clarke, Kobe Brown (Bendigo)

When did i say that? **** you try to throw ne under the bus at random times. Have no idea why?
Sorry it must have been tigs2010 that said it. Apologies my good man

This year's a weaker draft than last year depth wise - top 20 is full of talls unlike last year which was midfielders. Regardless of if it's a strong pool or weak pool - he isn't a first round prospect at this stage so our first rounder is safe regardless.
TWO 1st rounders, isnt it?

Much appreciated :thumbsu:
Added under 15s have been included in the kick start and all nation squads that competed this week at the National Diversity Championships and f/s prospects. Some names to keep an eye out for.

Acad
Dave Smith
F/S Patrick Naish, Joshua Broderick (Northern Knights), Paddy Turner (GWV Rebels / Ararat), Bailey Lambert (Brisbane Lions Academy / Morningside)
Acad
Ajak Dang, Kyle Clarke (Murray), Philip Moi Moi, Kailen Walker (Bendigo)
Acad
Rhys Damon, Hugo Ingham (Murray), Peter Clarke, Kobe Brown (Bendigo)
F/S Zac Knights (Geelong Falcons)
Acad
Will Dwyer, Achoung Agog, Kris Pele, Mesang Dang
F/S Maurice Rioli Jnr, Bodey Lambert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. Good to hear from someone that actually knows.

Many people have been talking this year's crop up. mainly because of the talls. But if that is at the expense of smaller players then OK. Good to know.

Added under 15s have been included in the kick start and all nation squads that competed this week at the National Diversity Championships and f/s prospects. Some names to keep an eye out for.

Acad
Dave Smith
F/S Patrick Naish, Joshua Broderick (Northern Knights), Paddy Turner (GWV Rebels / Ararat), Bailey Lambert (Brisbane Lions Academy / Morningside)
Acad
Ajak Dang, Kyle Clarke (Murray), Philip Moi Moi, Kailen Walker (Bendigo)
Acad
Rhys Damon, Hugo Ingham (Murray), Peter Clarke, Kobe Brown (Bendigo)
F/S Zac Knights (Geelong Falcons)
Acad
Will Dwyer, Achoung Agog, Kris Pele, Mesang Dang
F/S Maurice Rioli Jnr, Bodey Lambert

Heard a fair bit about Naish. Do you know much about the others??

Heard a fair bit about Naish. Do you know much about the others??
From this season, I reckon Naish and Smith likely. None of the other f/s seem to standing out at the moment but that could change.
Will keep an eye on the other prospect for future drafts. Not sure how they rate at this stage.

From this season, I reckon Naish and Smith likely. None of the other f/s seem to standing out at the moment but that could change.
Will keep an eye on the other prospect for future drafts. Not sure how they rate at this stage.

It'll be a good interest thing to know more about our possible Academy and FS players. If we actually get good players cheap that would be awesome!! As in, we never get players via a cheap route - good ones anyway. :p

Just noticed how tall Maurice Rioli jnr is now at 15, he's next to Dan Rioli

View attachment 354046

Anyone seen him play yet?

I know he's only young, but do we reckon he's gonna have that something special? Has a bit of that look about him I reckon, just from appearances :)

Gee he looks like the old man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back