Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Achoung Agog - not much of a update other than he kicked 2 goals in a Bushies game (must of thrown him forward). Didn’t play on the w/e.
Reads like a very good prospect, we’ll only be able to draft him if he’s outside the top 40. The very early signs show him shaping up to be a higher pick in next years draft.

Harry Broderick named in the best players for Yarra Valley FL vs Northern FL

Anyone got any info on McKenzie Cowley? I see he's kicked 25 goals in 9 games for Tongala. Sounded like a phenomenal prospect over last few years then no word. I remember reading he got like 54 out of a possible 57 votes in his league as an under ager a few years ago. Remember shifter Sheahan drooling over him.

Anyone got any info on McKenzie Cowley? I see he's kicked 25 goals in 9 games for Tongala. Sounded like a phenomenal prospect over last few years then no word. I remember reading he got like 54 out of a possible 57 votes in his league as an under ager a few years ago. Remember shifter Sheahan drooling over him.
Sssshhh bloody sssssshhhh , yea I think he’s off the grid now

Our eligible NGA prospects
RICHMOND
Abel Conners
Mesang Dang
Will Dwyer
Ethan Baxter
Liua Polata
Rhylan Thorne
Antony Miller
Grant Fuller
Jim Bellas
Achoung Agog
Jake Zerbato
Noah Handy
Moala Polata
Mackenzie Cowley
Nyawi Moore
Ty-Reece Morgan

Ty-Reece?

Really?

Nunes no chance, Shevchenko would be awesome.
Nunes has the rare combination of seeming to be a really nice person but also ******* terrifying at the same time:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely that's just a wind-up of Richmond supporters for Ty Vickery and Reece Conca?

That was my thought. 🤣

Just an absolute p take of a name if he is a tall ranga.

Totally Richmond thing if we got him for continuity

Chris Naish was on the Talking Tigers podcast and provided some info on Charlie.

Charlie is 16 so will be eligible to be drafted in 2023. His favourite Richmond player is Dusty.
I’m a life member of the senior club where he plays juniors. I’ll have to find out how well he’s rated

He is not a top-end pick but the Tigers also have access to Bendigo Pioneers midfielder-forward Nyawi Moore, who is eligible to join Essendon as a father-son where his dad Nathan Lovett-Murray played 145 games.

Nyawi Moore

A 183cm midfielder-forward, Moore is the son of former 145-game Essendon player Nathan Lovett-Murray. Moore is eligible to be a father-son for the Bombers but is also linked to Richmond’s Next Generation Academy. The Bendigo Pioneers product has impressive athletic qualities, some serious tricks and is a good decision maker.

He is not a top-end pick but the Tigers also have access to Bendigo Pioneers midfielder-forward Nyawi Moore, who is eligible to join Essendon as a father-son where his dad Nathan Lovett-Murray played 145 games.

Nyawi Moore

A 183cm midfielder-forward, Moore is the son of former 145-game Essendon player Nathan Lovett-Murray. Moore is eligible to be a father-son for the Bombers but is also linked to Richmond’s Next Generation Academy. The Bendigo Pioneers product has impressive athletic qualities, some serious tricks and is a good decision maker.

Next to no chance, will be a Bomber.

And to think ... Kevin Sheedy whilst a talent scout before taking up the Essendon role tried to get Richmond to take a look and consider drafting Peter Daicos but our management of the day weren't interested. So he went to his mate Collingwood coach Tom Hafey and with the pending draft we get another reminder of what might have been.

And to think ... Kevin Sheedy whilst a talent scout before taking up the Essendon role tried to get Richmond to take a look and consider drafting Peter Daicos but our management of the day weren't interested. So he went to his mate Collingwood coach Tom Hafey and with the pending draft we get another reminder of what might have been.
Is that true ?
* 🤦

Remove this Banner Ad

Back