List Mgmt. Father / Son / Daughter Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Wigg is looking more likely the more I see him play. Wouldn't make any calls on him for a year or 2. Daniel looks great though. Very different so could have just been the type of player we were looking for. Daniel is pretty much a gun anywhere though

not often I would back Wayne up but we could have picked Daniel and McGovern, we just don't pick up Wigg.

Right now Daniel is so far ahead of Wigg it ain't funny.
Who are you taking out for caleb daniel then? If we did take him hed probably be playing sanfl much like wigg is atm. Wigg has been very impressive this year in sanfl. Really disappointing that vb got a shot before wigg earlier in the season. Daniel is a great little player and has alot of sam mitchell about him but wigg just needs a chance at afl level watch him thrive.

Who are you taking out for caleb daniel then? If we did take him hed probably be playing sanfl much like wigg is atm. Wigg has been very impressive this year in sanfl. Really disappointing that vb got a shot before wigg earlier in the season. Daniel is a great little player and has alot of sam mitchell about him but wigg just needs a chance at afl level watch him thrive.
We would find a way for the player that may win the Rising Star award

Sure. But most were surprised Daniel went that early, so we weren't alone.

not often I would back Wayne up but we could have picked Daniel and McGovern, we just don't pick up Wigg.

Right now Daniel is so far ahead of Wigg it ain't funny.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing unfortunately Recruiters don't have that option..

18 teams passed on Caleb multiple times before the Dogs selected him at 46.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing unfortunately Recruiters don't have that option..

18 teams passed on Caleb multiple times before the Dogs selected him at 46.
No hindsight was required .....Caleb was clearly a star of the U18, his endurance elite, his decision making elite ......once again height ONLY was discriminated again ...interesting as Brent Harvey, another Gnome, breaks the all-time games record

What position does Jackson Edwards play at SANFL level ....and where do you suspect he'll play at AFL level?

Midfeild in 18's but light so may play wing at AFL, have seen him play a few times very good in his age group will be a 2nd maybe a first if he keeps improving. Played resrves this year, last year sharenberg broke into the league team for the bays at the same age.

Midfeild in 18's but light so may play wing at AFL, have seen him play a few times very good in his age group will be a 2nd maybe a first if he keeps improving. Played resrves this year, last year sharenberg broke into the league team for the bays at the same age.
He maybe light now, but the Edwards family have all had solid builds .......Jackson will fill-out no issues

I don't get it??? ......if the Crows are happy to take Ben Jarman at his height and slow speed .....surely then the better option was to have taken Caleb Daniel??

You are dead right. Daniel was a standout and we did not want him.
BJ does not fit Hamish's profile.
Not saying we won't take him but I suspect if we do that Hamish will be over-ruled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying we won't take him but I suspect if we do that Hamish will be over-ruled.
The only excluding factor is if Hamish thinks he lacks competitiveness

Tend to agree, probably two or three years in, he will be solid as, maybe start on the wing or HFF but once he fills out go in the mid, if we manage to get him but heard he is a GC supporter
There's two good reasons why Father Edwards has suddenly come back into the Crows family :

1. Being part of the Crows family is good for his Real Estate Business

2. His son will become another Father / Son for the Crows which all parties recognise would be difficult if Tyson remained estranged from the club

No hindsight was required .....Caleb was clearly a star of the U18, his endurance elite, his decision making elite ......once again height ONLY was discriminated again ...interesting as Brent Harvey, another Gnome, breaks the all-time games record

Yep, and about a thousand haven't.

Ben Jarman is almost four inches taller than Caleb Daniel.

Aren't you usually leading the charge against drafting short midfielders?

There's two good reasons why Father Edwards has suddenly come back into the Crows family :

1. Being part of the Crows family is good for his Real Estate Business

2. His son will become another Father / Son for the Crows which all parties recognise would be difficult if Tyson remained estranged from the club
I saw a video last week of current players taking on ex players in a Toyota driving challenge, the ex players were Smart, Modra and Edwards. Great to see him well and truly back on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back