List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw McLeod play college last year, if Ben Jarman only managed to sneak in as a rookie and probably was shown a bit of faith because of being DJars lad, I truly can't see Connor being picked up, Ben at the same age was a lot better.
That's my thoughts too

Do we still have access to sons of any SANFL 200 gamers? Rob Lukosius' (who played for Woodville/Eagles) son Jack goes alright I've heard. No idea how many SANFL games he played either.

Pretty sure Woodville fell in with the Power?

In any event I seem to remember there was a 20 year window which would have now expired for both clubs?

In any event I seem to remember there was a 20 year window which would have now expired for both clubs?
Had to play 200 games before 1990

Ok, so the rule doesn't exist anymore, the SANFL club isn't aligned to us and he probably didn't play 200 games anyway

Apart from that I'm on a winner... :oops:

The 20 year window was removed when they introduced the Grandfather Rule (i.e. after the Bryce Gibbs saga). We can still sign SANFL 200 game sons, but they did have to have played 200+ by 1990.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so the rule doesn't exist anymore, the SANFL club isn't aligned to us and he probably didn't play 200 games anyway

Apart from that I'm on a winner... :oops:
The rule still exists. The father had to have played 200+ for a club aligned with Adelaide, and had to have played 200 games by 1990. If they meet those criteria then we can still sign them.

We only have 4 clubs aligned with us correct? Sturt, South, Glenelg & Norwood?

Doubt there would be anyones kids that their fathers had played 200 games by 1990 that is 27 years ago and to have played 200 games by 1990 you would think they would be late 20's in 1990 making them at least mid 50's now, unless they had kids around 40, possible but unlikely

Doubt there would be anyones kids that their fathers had played 200 games by 1990 that is 27 years ago and to have played 200 games by 1990 you would think they would be late 20's in 1990 making them at least mid 50's now, unless they had kids around 40, possible but unlikely
Graham Cornes?

Did he recently have a son?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back