List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

Any former players a few games short of father/son eligibility, that have sons who could be drafted?

Let's draft one of these old bastards mid year and list them as the medical sub a few times.
We have a few who finished in the 90s:
Martin Mattner - 98
Matthew Connell - 96
Peter Vardy - 96
Chris Knights - 96
Kym Koster - 95
Matthew Wright - 94 (he's even on our SANFL list)
Ricky Henderson - 90

Brad Crouch - 95

Any former players a few games short of father/son eligibility, that have sons who could be drafted?

Let's draft one of these old bastards mid year and list them as the medical sub a few times.
Ross Gibbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you be with the club as a coach and go on as a concussion sub?

If so, just send Matty Wright down to the interchange bench kitted up.

Pity it wasn't around for Port last year, they may have tried it with Darryl Borlase.
Borlase didn't have to sign as an academy player for us. He chose to. Unlike alot of people I don't think he associates the power as the same team his dad played for. If he was hard-core for Port then he would have just entered the draft as a free player for Port to target.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Borlase didn't have to sign as an academy player for us. He chose to. Unlike alot of people I don't think he associates the power as the same team his dad played for. If he was hard-core for Port then he would have just entered the draft as a free player for Port to target.

To be fair - he was in the draft and Port could have taken him, and we couldn't match. They just didn't want to.

I am aware that he didn't have to sign as an academy player for us. The point was he could have been eligible to do the same for Port if they tried to pull a stunt like that with Darryl.

Add Carter Andrew Wayne Milera to the list, hopefully Wayne gets to the 100 games...

Add Carter Andrew Wayne Milera to the list, hopefully Wayne gets to the 100 games...
Remind me of this post if/when Wayne gets to the 100 game mark. We could be waiting a while, given that he's on 62 games now, and won't be adding to his tally in 2021. We're talking late 2023 at the very earliest. Given Milera's luck, it will probably be closer to 2026.

We could be waiting a while, given that he's on 62 games now, and won't be adding to his tally in 2021. We're talking late 2023 at the very earliest. Given Adelaides tendency to hold onto players way too long this could blow out to 2026.
FTFY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back