List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Feels great but is also making me feel old
I can't see us getting more than a few F/S's before the rules are changed to make it harder for non vic sides.

Would hope that Crows and other non-Vic clubs would really kick up a stink and stop any F-S changes that discriminate against non-Vic clubs only. And there'd be too many Vic clubs with F-S avenues that I can't see them give that up, so hopefully F-S drafting wont go away.

Brentmeister

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Easy to say now, but it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the Edwards boys are very promising footballers. Tyson was pure footy talent - the type that cannot be taught and is largely hereditary. And even though they are not blood-related to the Jarmans, I'm sure they've benefited from some family Marks Up at Xmas lunch.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
OP updated to include Rory Laird & Tom Lynch. Laird played his 100th against the Cats in the Preliminary Final. Lynch will play his 100th game for the AFC in the Grand Final.

** Lynch also played 6 games for St Kilda, so his 100th AFL game was earlier in the season.

knobby

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
OP updated to include Rory Laird & Tom Lynch. Laird played his 100th against the Cats in the Preliminary Final. Lynch will play his 100th game for the AFC in the Grand Final.

** Lynch also played 6 games for St Kilda, so his 100th AFL game was earlier in the season.

Tom Lynch has a son as well Kody or Cody not sure of spelling born 2013 I think.

Simon Tregenza's eldest son is Joseph - has a kidney condition poor kid, so has some obstacles in life to overcome

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Tom Lynch has a son as well Kody or Cody not sure of spelling born 2013 I think.

Simon Tregenza's eldest son is Joseph - has a kidney condition poor kid, so has some obstacles in life to overcome
Thanks for the info. OP has now been updated accordingly.

screech

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2002
Christies Beach
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Sheffield Wednesday
Yes, you are correct and I was not being sexist. I was just very forgetful of our other premiership team.
We need another thread for the girls I think, the scope is quite big as anyone who has played 1 game (male or female) will have a daughter qualify.
Would be a good bit of research required :)

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
We need another thread for the girls I think, the scope is quite big as anyone who has played 1 game (male or female) will have a daughter qualify.
Would be a good bit of research required :)
Feel free to start it and maintain it.. I'm content to keep this one ticking over. I'll add M/S options eventually, but it will be years before the first one achieves the 100 game qualification.

Someone else can cover the potential F/D and M/D selections.

Back