List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees Tal’s must have been confident on Crows not making finals this year....wife giving birth during Prelim finals time would have had the club sweating if we were successful to get that far

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well, Sloane son was only born a week earlier, and Kyle Hartigan has a child due any day now as well, so he wasn’t the only person player thinking we wouldn’t be playing finals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a thought here but I reckon the club is really missing out on the father/son deal. There are so many, so many couples out there that would like a child of their own but can't fall pregnant so we should enlist our 100 game players to donate sperm ( on their day off) to the Crows sperm bank where we help couples over the line as far as having a kid is concerned.

Now, I'm not saying we should check the sex of the foetus before insemination but with the way our mens team is tracking, they need all the help they can get, so it can't be struck off the list. Seriously, we could have a draft year where we father/son the first six picks of the draft...imagine the look on Eddie Maguires face.

Congrats Tex. You are a champ. Father son here hopefully in 18 years. But Tex. Year 8 English you learn when to say I and when to say me. Correct way would be to say
Either
You are going to bring so much joy to (me) mum and me.
or
Mum and I (I) will get so much Joy out of you

Take out the second word and work out how you would say it.

I went to the footy
Ellie and I went to the footy.

Ellie went to the footy with me
Ellie went to the footy with Eddie and me

Ok thats the English lesson done.

Well done Tex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vader, according to our website Simon Tregenza's younger son is Caleb. Didn't see it given on the original list.

Vader, according to our website Simon Tregenza's younger son is Caleb. Didn't see it given on the original list.

Thanks, I've updated the list in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back