Father/Son Jeffy Farmer's boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oggy5Redlegs

Rookie
Dec 15, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Years ago as a barber I was giving a young Kobe Farmer a trim and asked The Wiz who they'd play for, he said it'd be up to them but he'd love them to choose the Dee's definitely wouldn't want them at Freo (or something along those lines)... Funnily enough it wasn't the last time i'd hear that from a player of both clubs.

Has anyone heard anything as I'm pretty sure the eldest is this years draft?

Years ago as a barber I was giving a young Kobe Farmer a trim and asked The Wiz who they'd play for, he said it'd be up to them but he'd love them to choose the Dee's definitely wouldn't want them at Freo (or something along those lines)... Funnily enough it wasn't the last time i'd hear that from a player of both clubs.

Has anyone heard anything as I'm pretty sure the eldest is this years draft?
I thought he was 2020 but there are definitely similar rumours around

Is he any good?

Personally, I think we need to focus on the long game and find as many netballers, athletes and hockey players with questionable moral values as we can and send them over to Clayton Oliver's house to sell Girl Guide cookies.

Is he any good?

Personally, I think we need to focus on the long game and find as many netballers, athletes and hockey players with questionable moral values as we can and send them over to Clayton Oliver's house to sell Girl Guide cookies.
Clarence v the Melbourne Vixens. Get those quick hands working. Put him over Sharelle McMahon. Would be like a Sunline foal.

If Sydney and Giants can have their own cheat academies then by all means we should be allowed to start up our own breeding business. Heck I'd be surprised if we hadn't already given we got Bernie to 100 MFC games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need a father-son thread haha. We've finally got a bit more info too. We've got an parent-child academy now similar to Essendon.

A "parent-child" academy? Sounds dreadfully sterile.

Suppose its pre-empting the AFLW daughters coming through

Yes, I wasn't confused about the name change, it just sounds s**t.

I suppose at least ours isn't called the James Hird Academy like Essendon hahaha. Maybe we should name it after our most accomplished father-son combo?

I suppose at least ours isn't called the James Hird Academy like Essendon hahaha. Maybe we should name it after our most accomplished father-son combo?
Barassi?

Although, considering what Norm Smith did for Ron Barassi when he lost his father, it would probably be apt to name it after him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back