Past Father / Son - Josh Dunkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum Mills also continues to wrack up impressive stats. In the game last weekend against the Bendigo Pioneers they were:

Disposals: 35
Kicks: 20
Handballs: 15
behinds: 1
Marks: 10 (all uncontested)
Tackles: 6

I don't think many 17 year olds would be matching Callum this year in the TAC Cup.

Looks great for the draft next year.

Callum Mills also continues to wrack up impressive stats. In the game last weekend against the Bendigo Pioneers they were:

Disposals: 35
Kicks: 20
Handballs: 15
behinds: 1
Marks: 10 (all uncontested)
Tackles: 6

I don't think many 17 year olds would be matching Callum this year in the TAC Cup.

Looks great for the draft next year.

Honestly our midfield depth is scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee it would be interesting if we had draft night trades like the nba do. With all our depth in the middle, we may not need them all. Would be handy if we could draft them then on trade them to someone who really needs them and give us someone that fills a need of ours

Dunkley & Mills are spending the week training with the club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-01/2015s-class-on-show-now-at-your-club

Was just about to post the same thing. I'm pretty excited about Dunkely and Mills.

Agree with post earlier on this page, we're going to be so stacked in midfield if we get these two, we need to structure our list very carefully now or the poaching will be on for young and old - having said that GWS offer us some protection, they've proven they'll cave in. Targeted trading (out with the mids, in with the talls) and taking a few tough retirement calls looks like the way it'll play out going forward.

I am slightly too young to properly remember how bad of a kick Dunkley was. I remember watching him play but I guess I was not observant enough back then to notice he was a shocking kick.
Brilliant mark and as tough as they come but had a very ordinary kicking style. Always handpassed when he marked. Not sure what other people think but I still say he was the best full back weve had in my lifetime. (1975 onwards)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back