Analysis Father Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldog in Kiev

Debutant
May 22, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Shane joined the club in 1982 but wasn't it as General Manager, rather than recruiting ? He'd been acclaimed at Carlton. He stayed until 1987, that wasn't a bad era. His younger brother, Gary became involved in v, 1982 - 1987 although - 1987

Is that Sy

Thankyou, Legend. Is that St Ignatius he's playing against ?

The old bald eagle, eh ? He was the ugliest bloke on the list. There's hope for all.
Looks like Rostrevor

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are the years on the first page correct? I thought the Croft boys weren't this year

Think some of these may be wrong

VitalDread

The Unofficial Face of Bigfooty Bulldogs-NGA & VFL
Oct 9, 2011
Cranbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Are the years on the first page correct? I thought the Croft boys weren't this year

Think some of these may be wrong
Front page hasn't been updated in a long time

There was a lot of debate over their draft year which was confirmed to be next year eariler this year

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mark my words, we're gonna have another dead-eye Dickson with Riley Dickson in a few years, saw him play on the weekend, fantastic shot at goal, great goal sense, just like his father. Wouldn't be surprised if his a top 10 pick with the way his tracking currently.
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What sort of write up is that from a Bulldogs supporter? You trying to get us to pay a number 1 pick.
Next time use phrases like “can’t run, can’t mark, can’t kick”, “ turning circle of the Titanic”, “slow as a wet week” and “ never be any good “ on high rotation. Please.
PS thanks for the info but shhhh next time.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What sort of write up is that from a Bulldogs supporter? You trying to get us to pay a number 1 pick.
Next time use phrases like “can’t run, can’t mark, can’t kick”, “ turning circle of the Titanic”, “slow as a wet week” and “ never be any good “ on high rotation. Please.
PS thanks for the info but shhhh next time.
Even as a 14 year old, an absolute hack

Charlie Bucket

Premiership Player
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mark my words, we're gonna have another dead-eye Dickson with Riley Dickson in a few years, saw him play on the weekend, fantastic shot at goal, great goal sense, just like his father. Wouldn't be surprised if his a top 10 pick with the way his tracking currently.

What club does he play at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flipper83

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is his Dad available for a kick? Could really use a general down back at the moment
Was that his first game for the year? I know he's getting a lot of hype on this board but at the moment but he's a fair way down the list of next year's prospects at this stage.

BIG_BONTS

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There's no absolute in how low the belt is, are you Peter Dutton ?
I am unfortunately not the leader of the opposition, the honourable Peter Dutton. I detest that the 4th suggested result on Google for Peter Dut is 'Peter Dutton Voldemort'. Play the ball not the man. Politics has a long way to go compared to back in my day when people treated each other with respect. I thought Trump was unelectable in 2016 so maybe Dutton has a shot.

goodcop badcop

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was that his first game for the year? I know he's getting a lot of hype on this board but at the moment but he's a fair way down the list of next year's prospects at this stage.

Was his 4th game, I don't think he played on the weekend.

Write up from last weeks game.

#57 Jordan Croft

Another Cannon who made his touches count, Croft booted a game-high three goals from just seven touches. The raw and rangy bottom-ager has a bit about him at 199cm, and made an instant impact with consecutive goals in the first quarter. His second came from a strong overhead mark under opposition heat, and Croft added a third after half time by snapping home while being tackled. With good mobility and an eye for goal, there is a bit of upside there for Croft.

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Was his 4th game, I don't think he played on the weekend.

Write up from last weeks game.

#57 Jordan Croft

Another Cannon who made his touches count, Croft booted a game-high three goals from just seven touches. The raw and rangy bottom-ager has a bit about him at 199cm, and made an instant impact with consecutive goals in the first quarter. His second came from a strong overhead mark under opposition heat, and Croft added a third after half time by snapping home while being tackled. With good mobility and an eye for goal, there is a bit of upside there for Croft.

Thanks, GB. Such a rich vein of talent and so heartwarming to see blokes like West, Libba, Hunter, Wallis, with Darcy in the wings. Croft was such a stalwart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad