Analysis Father Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

He is for next year. Likely late first to early second round.

Harley Reid is the best KPP next year IMO. Took multiple contested intercept marks for VicCountry versus SA in the last five minutes. Crofty is in the mix but he isn’t playing the u18 level that Reid is starring in.

Reid isn't a KPP, only 185cm.

Only just realize which number is Levi West in the under 16's game

The kid is a jet, broke almost all tackles today, and has great outside speed
Kicks well on both feet

He will be an early first round pick. Has the football brain to go with high end agility & skills. It’s a potent mix…. I like him as a QB from HB but he could become a midfielder like Macrae. Reminds me of JOM.

Note:
Only watched video footage from a friend but really impressed.

He will be an early first round pick. Has the football brain to go with high end agility & skills. It’s a potent mix…. I like him as a QB from HB but he could become a midfielder like Macrae. Reminds me of JOM.

Note:
Only watched video footage from a friend but really impressed.
We may never use a first rounder in an open draft again. 😂😂

We may never use a first rounder in an open draft again. 😂😂
So ... do we breed for needs or best available?

To make sure we get the right mix of skills and physical attributes coming through I think we might need to hire a studmaster. Can't leave these things to chance, you know.

We may never use a first rounder in an open draft again.

And?

Forward line of:

Croft Darcy West
West Cooney JUH

Nice. (Bench could also have another Darcy… just to make sure we have 4 KPF on the field at all times. )

The AFL will change F/S rules IF we ended up with that setup.

Needs would have to be filled by trading players in for the defensive half.

And?

Forward line of:

Croft Darcy West
West Cooney JUH

Nice. (Bench could also have another Darcy… just to make sure we have 4 KPF on the field at all times. )

Naughton at CHB I presume?

Kicks well on both feet
What number and what team? didnt realize thee game of the Dogs was after the first one ...lol

Last edited:

Kicks well on both feet
Please tell me he’s number 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez our past players had a lot of sons.
It's not just a coincidence either.

Landsberger and Zimmerman were running an experimental breeding program for years in a secret area two levels below ground at VUWO. Some of the unsuccessful ones are still down there, but a few have escaped to other clubs over the years:

1656493262702.png

And?

Forward line of:

Croft Darcy West
West Cooney JUH

Your politics are suspect, as are your perspectives on energy sources and climate change. The 2nd of your only 2 redeeming features, Club football appreciation, is now in question. I appreciate that it's intended to be light hearted but light hearted is one thing, ironic joke of the decade is quite different. The only explanations I can think of are temporary brain-fade or that it's the mischief in you, provocation of the right thinking silent majority. If you want a fully father-son forward line, then you include Cordy at right half forward flank, there are no defensive tall forwards in your selection, he's a Premiership goal shooting genius (when the rest of the team miss from 30 metres dead in front, Cordy's goal was from the boundary line), he can slip back to defence and he's a team bonding practical joker/fun loving prankster (ask Tom Boyd). However if you are prepared to tolerate a non father-son at right HFF, how could you go past Naughton, Weightman, Bont, Schache, Kharmis ? What about

Croft Darcy West
West Cooney JUH Naughton/Weightman/Schache/Bont/Kharmis

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back