Analysis Father Son Selections

Good agility, mark, height and good reader of the ball. But isn’t quick, so may struggle for the easy ball up forward.

I prefer him at CHB.

200 plus cm, athletic, skilful, key defender. Let’s do it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
200 plus cm, athletic, skilful, key defender. Let’s do it.

Pretty content with a forward trio of JUH, Naughty & Timmy for the next 10 years so if Darcy could become a gun contested marking beast to anchor our defence around would be a pretty bloody good result.

hatescaptcha

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Truganina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Very excited about Darcy. Will be a force when he fills out. Wherever we play him.

IMG_0175.JPG

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
At his height the club must also be so wondering about his ruck possibilities.

Seems he can play multiple positions, which Bevo will love. Naughton can play back and forward, English ruck/forward and drift across half back, Schache pinch hit at both ends and ruck too. By 2023, Bevo will take his flexibility mantra to the extreme, oppo teams won't know who is playing where!

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Billy Kolyniuk (Western Bulldogs)

The son of former Western Bulldogs champion Steven Kolyniuk, the 181cm defender is draft eligible this year as a father-son prospect for the Bulldogs. Kolyniuk has been playing for the Western Jets in the NAB League this season.

Did Kola really name his son Billy? thats hilarious

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seems he can play multiple positions, which Bevo will love. Naughton can play back and forward, English ruck/forward and drift across half back, Schache pinch hit at both ends and ruck too. By 2023, Bevo will take his flexibility mantra to the extreme, oppo teams won't know who is playing where!

Batman-Slapping-Robin-Meme-Explained.jpg

2. Sam Darcy (Oakleigh Chargers/Vic Metro)
The Western Bulldogs are in search of some points, because they are likely going to need to match a bid on Darcy in the top-three selections at the draft. Other clubs have not bothered interviewing the father-son talent, who has long been destined to join the Kennel at Whitten Oval. The 204cm key position player is most comfortable in a forward-ruck role, but has proven his abilities across the field.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
2. Sam Darcy (Oakleigh Chargers/Vic Metro)
The Western Bulldogs are in search of some points, because they are likely going to need to match a bid on Darcy in the top-three selections at the draft. Other clubs have not bothered interviewing the father-son talent, who has long been destined to join the Kennel at Whitten Oval. The 204cm key position player is most comfortable in a forward-ruck role, but has proven his abilities across the field.
Where is this from? First time I’ve seen the ruck role publicly referenced.

Back