Cancelled
SFA Good Friday Appeal Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 17, 2015
Wimmera
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boro
Any news on father sons for the upcoming draft period, or in the next couple of years.

Was on an old Adelaide crows forum from 07 and Connor McLeod was mentioned for 2016 along with a heap who never came on. Any word on how he's travelling?

Rice to run out for Northern Blues
Rice, a speedy defender, has averaged 22.5 disposals from eight TAC Cup matches with the Dandenong Stingrays this season. Webster says he’ll be a handy inclusion for the Northern Blues.

“We know that when he gets the ball in his hands he uses it really well by hand and by foot, so we’ll be looking to utilise him as much as we can to create some scoring opportunities.

“He is a bit of a mature body and he does like to crack in, so hopefully we get to see that on the weekend.”
Mature body for a teenager.

1432549515983.jpg

Another flanker should make up for Carlton losing Yarran who is disenchanted with Carlton. :drunk::rolleyes:

Silvagni has three sons.

Craig Bradley's son would make Dylan Buckley look big.

Ben Silvagni playing under 16s next season.. kicking bags of 4-6 every week for Kew Comets in under 15s

Under 14s
16 games
19 goals

Under 15s
19 games
41 goals

and counting...

Ben is a difficult player to describe at the moment... not overly big but will grow much more over the next two years.

Rice is a unit.
I find it worrying that I am old enough to see so many sons, who's fathers I saw play.
That's a blessing bear, nothing to worry about there enjoy it bro...Soon we'll be seeing the grandkids run around when Fletch's kids hit the scene..

Adelaide father son update:

Ben Jarman is tracking well to bring our first father son pick if he chooses us. Kicks goals and is one of the best clearence players in the Maccas cup.

Jackson Edwards, the son of Tyson, has enjoyed a good season in the under u16s last year to prepare him for the Maccas cup this year. Has been named in the best twice from his four games.

These are the two most promising Adelaide f/s players at the moment

Ben Jarman is tracking well to bring our first father son pick if he chooses us. Kicks goals and is one of the best clearence players in the Maccas cup.

Jackson Edwards, the son of Tyson, has enjoyed a good season in the under u16s last year to prepare him for the Maccas cup this year. Has been named in the best twice from his four games.

Do you think Edwards would have much input into his son going down the father son road after the McLeod thing.

Does young Jarman have a choice at the Hawks also?
Is he the same build/skill set or is it Andrews son...In which case is he bald?

Does young Jarman have a choice at the Hawks also?
Is he the same build/skill set or is it Andrews son...In which case is he bald?
Darren played 109 games for the hawks so they are eligible, but seems unlikely he will choose Hawthorn unless he is after success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If carlton takes pick 19 for yarran or holds out for better and also hold pick 20 and 21 which I assume I hope only 1 of those 2 go to gws with stkilda pick 5 likely going now to essendon therefore leaving saints with no early pick unless they trade in can carlton trump stkilda by nominating pick 12 or 19 for father son bailey rice ? Thoughts on whether he is that good and can it be done?

Peter Matera's son (Jackson?) also a chance to go to us this year.

Jackson has had an injury interrupted year. He is growing though. Good frame already (for a mid). Looking quality and influences games. Crows will be rubbing their hands together if he keeps tracking the way he has. Just needs some luck body-wise. Good lad as well.

Connor McLeod shows glimpses but until the last year or so, was focussed more on the roundball game. Will be interesting to see how his development goes from here on.

The son of SOS always wanted to be part of Blues' next generation
She's pretty keen for me to play for Carlton and it would be huge for my whole family, I think. Dad keeps quiet about it - he's in the business so he knows how it works - but mum's a bit further back and when clubs come around to visit I think she starts to wonder whether everything will work out. It's just the process, and I know that. But I can tell how much it would mean to my family. I think they want me there as much as I want myself there."

"It means a lot to me because I want to follow in my family's footsteps," he said. "I always have. It's never really been an option for me not to do it. I've always known that my name is just my name, and my dad reminds me that I can't rely on it because it won't get me very far. But I feel like this is what I was born to do. It's just in me."
The son of SOS always wanted to be part of Blues' next generation

Any news on father sons for the upcoming draft period, or in the next couple of years.

Not concerning this years draft pool but lachlan fogarty from St kevins college is touted as a potnetial top pick for 2017 , he dominated school football in the firsts team and was named mvp for vic metro at the under 16 cha,ps which earnt him honours in the AIS acedmy
Watch out for this kid in the future

Not concerning this years draft pool but lachlan fogarty from St kevins college is touted as a potnetial top pick for 2017 , he dominated school football in the firsts team and was named mvp for vic metro at the under 16 cha,ps which earnt him honours in the AIS acedmy
Watch out for this kid in the future
okay I've heard it here first! With any luck il bump this for 2017.

Is Connor currently a little bit chubby? Pretty sure Andrew was before he was drafted and his first year. He might be a late bolter. Has certainly got it in him, hope he has the passion but the roundball does funny things to people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back