Father/Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a good time to revisit this list considering both father-son prospects Will Ashcroft (Sandringham/Brighton) and Jaspa Fletcher (Sherwood) have committed to joining the Lions this off season. I'm going to assume Preston Johnson (Oakleigh/Scotch) isn't on any club's radars at the moment and is unlikely to be drafted this year, even though he could be a third F/S pick for Brisbane this year. Aiden Johnson seems to fall into the same category for the 2023 draft class.

2024 is the one to keep an eye for Brisbane fans though. Levi Ashcroft (Brighton) is already turning heads as an outstanding prospect coming through the Victorian pathways. Joe Kennedy (Broadbeach) also appears to be turning some heads as a member of the Suns Academy where he kicked five goals in two U16s national championships games this year. Not sure about Baxter Notting but I think Tim might still live in Brisbane?

The Copeland boys, Brock and Tex, play junior footy for Aspley and Brock appeared to be a part of the Lions Academy last year but didn't seem to take part in the U16s Championships this year. Not sure about some of the others but I do know Kai Rischitelli is currently playing junior football with Broadbeach.
whereabouts did you see fletcher had committed to us?

as far as im aware he has not officially nominated us through either academy or father / son as of yet (but would be very surprised if he didnt)

whereabouts did you see fletcher had committed to us?

as far as im aware he has not officially nominated us through either academy or father / son as of yet (but would be very surprised if he didnt)

He'll be a Lion if we want him. Bet 100 gold memberships on it ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back