Fattest AFL player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Steven yesterday was a sight to behold.

Between the midsection and the hair, he legit looked like a local footy player who's on the tools during the week, and downs a pie and donut and an iced coffee every smoko.

Not footy but

Adebayo Akinfenwa

Eats and trains like a weightlifter. Benches 200+ kg apparently.

Scored a lot of goals in League 1 and 2 but never went higher than that. Many have speculated he would’ve played in the top flight had he trained and ate like a footballer. For whatever reason he couldn’t / didn’t want to.

By far the strongest player on FIFA, so that’s something.

Not footy but

Adebayo Akinfenwa

View attachment 725518

Eats and trains like a weightlifter. Benches 200+ kg apparently.

Scored a lot of goals in League 1 and 2 but never went higher than that. Many have speculated he would’ve played in the top flight had he trained and ate like a footballer. For whatever reason he couldn’t / didn’t want to.

By far the strongest player on FIFA, so that’s something.

Surely this bloke for non-AFL sports players

4548CC90-52FF-4696-BC2F-0C8762A65F90.jpeg

Surely this bloke for non-AFL sports players

View attachment 725523
This bloke probably beats him in terms of raw weight (though he has the advantage of being an absolute man mountain)

rahkeem-cornwall.jpg

I think all of his game is based around avoiding burning unnecessary calories.

Following leading forwards or sprinting to spoil?? "Nah fu** that s**t, I'll just go stand in a good spot and wait for the opposition midfielders to kick it to me."

Ground level second efforts? "Nah I'll just mark everything so I don't have to."

Run and carry? "Why don't I just kick it 50m to a teammate. If I hit the target it'll stay up there and I can take a breather."

Add to that an ample backside which makes it impossible for anyone to get near him in marking contests and he's invented a way for fat lazy campaigners to play AA calibre football.
Sitting there stressing “if i dont mark this i might have to run - dont * it up butterball”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bit of an odd thread to say the least but Billy boi Bronwnless stacked it on after his playing days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back