Favorite Pub......

Remove this Banner Ad

Anton Grbac

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2001
This's prolly been done before, but giz ya favorite pub. I have two, The 'Lord Newry'(coldest beer) and 'The Rose' (best mixed grill, best looking kitchen waitress) in Fitzroy.
'hicc..buuurrpp!..cheers'

where's wally?

Any one thats open!
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

Marnoo Hotel, Marnoo.
Brix Hotel, Stawell.
Great Western Hotel, Great Western.
Lambton Arms, Burrumbeet.
McKinnon Hotel, McKinnon.
Mothers Bar, Melbourne.
Post Office Hotel, Coburg.
Lord Newry, Fitzroy.
Stag's Head, Williamstown.
Rising Sun, Richmond.
Napier, Fitzroy.

FitzroyRamone and I just cased the Geebung and Richmond's Prince of Wales, as Fitzroy Reds will be playing matches near those this year.

Geebung is a nice looking place, but its expensive, and a Lion Nathan holding, now, too. So I had to drink Moosehead.

Prince Of Wales is done up too much, not enough diveness left.

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

Mobbenfuhrer,
I haven't been back to the Napier, since i met 'Mike' the barman. The guy is a NTTAWWT ('not that there's anything wrong with that' )Don't like to sound homophobic, (oh f*ck it, who cares) but what a *** !
I was in the 'Newry' last night. When was the last time ya were in there? Still a great pub, but hasn't been the same since Edele went back to Ireland. Didja know her?
She was a spunk and gun barmaid.

where's wally?

In Melbourne

The Punters Club
The Evelyn
The Tramways
Esplanade
The Lord Newry
The Rising Sun

In Sydney

The Light Brigade
The Annandale
The Rose
Paddington Inn
The Burdekin
CBD
The Fringe Bar
The Lord Dudley
Mossman Rowers
Penrith Panthers
Easts

In Adelaide

The Producers
The Tivoli
The Exeter
The Austral
The General Havelock
The Govenor Hindmarsh
Largs
The Findon
The Norwood
The Robin Hood

boy - I have drunk alot of beer over the years haven't I ? ;)

In Adelaide the Brighton Hotel although it was a lot better before it got the regulation pokies and trendy makeover.

There's also a great Irish pub at the rocks in Sydney, can't remeber the name but always drop in when I'm in town. Great atmosphere and still a drinkers pub.

I've had a gutfull of these damn joints where you have to be a free coffee drinking pokie player. I just want a ice cold beer, a bet on the GG's and a chat with my mates. A bit of good music goes alright as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back