Favourite 12th man moment

Remove this Banner Ad

yea i got it in the end, was just really slow and i'm on a super fast connection too :confused:
Has it finished for you? It's pretty good, but you'll have to put it in the right order. In each album, there's a picture of the back of the CD with the track list which should help you. I got stuck on the Lawry this is your life one, it had 20+ tracks listed and I only had about 7. I thought I'd missed some.

Has it finished for you? It's pretty good, but you'll have to put it in the right order. In each album, there's a picture of the back of the CD with the track list which should help you. I got stuck on the Lawry this is your life one, it had 20+ tracks listed and I only had about 7. I thought I'd missed some.

yea i got there, cheers for that, it's a treasure trove of funny s**t. I wasn't sure with the order of stuff so yea i'll have to go through it.

top pick up, thanks again :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Whoever mentioned the "her costume?" bit, I agree.

The Australian Property Truss with Sir William Whatshisname is also absolute gold.

The favourite for mine has to be Bruce Reid snapping in half though. I used to work at the WACA a fair bit, and when he was a coach there, heading to the nets, I asked him if he had remembered to bring some sticky tape. He said, "Huh?" and then turned around and pissed himself laughing. :D

operty Truss with Sir William Whatshisname is also absolute gold.

The favourite for mine has to be Bruce Reid snapping in half though. I used to work at the WACA a fair bit, and when he was a coach there, heading to the nets, I asked him if he had remembered to bring some sticky tape. He said, "Huh?" and then turned around and pissed himself laughing. :D
Haha, I love that bit. :D It's even funnier because you actually asked him about it. :thumbsu:

The Australian Property Truss with Sir William Whatshisname is also absolute gold.

oh and look out the arms have come off too, and his head as well has it? Yes! well Bruce Reid has really gone to pieces now.

From the second one when big Jack decks Daryl Eastlake in the commentary box

Gibbo : And it was pretty ****ing weird seeing big Jack and big Daryl gettin' stuck into each other up there, ey?

Chappelli : Yes....it....was....pretty ****ing weird seeing big Jack and big Daryl gettin' stuck into each other up there...ey

About Rick Disneck:

Gibbo : He hit the deck like a sack a spuds the young fella, didn't he?

Chappelli : Yes...he...did... hit the sack like a deck of...sack the deck like a spud of....what did you say again Gibbo?

Gibbo : Nevermind!

At the end:

Gibbo : Nah listen Ian, what would you say if I told you you repeat everything I say?

Chappelli : Ah...what would I say if you told me I repeat everything you say?

Gibbo : That's what I thought you'd say!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The early albums are still the best, but the later ones have a few gems in them...

On Alan Jones radio show from Boned:

Old talkback caller: 'I reckon you blokes ought to lighten up'
Richie: 'I reckon you ought to get f****d'

Coming from anyone else it probably wouldn't be anywhere near as funny.

The final dig has a few top passages of Bill and Tony...

Tony summarising the closeness of the finish: 'Well it doesn't get much better than this'
Bill: 'Well yes it does get much better than this, it'd be better if Australia had a few more wickets for starters'

i love the phone call with all the delays between bill and peter pollock in this is your life.....

cracks me up every time.

also with boycott.....

"it were fact"

"you're telling me it was f@#$ed"

"it were undeniable fact"

Kevin the make up artist - Richie darling, make up now sweetie.

Richie - Yeah ok Kevin.

Kevin - Ok Richie sit still now while aunty Kevin makes you look bootiful

Richie - Yeah...yeah Righto Kevin.

Richie [ Gee look out

Kevin - Ohhh?

Richie - You almost hit me in the face with your bangle.

Kevin - Sorry love....Lucky it wasn't my ring!

Richie - Do you like cricket, Kevin? I mean you spend so much time around the game, do you actually enjoy it?

Kevin - Welllll....sort of pet. I don't mind getting caught behind now and then.

Richie - eh?

Kevin - As long as I'm batting from the Paddington end

Richie - Oh...oh, right.

Kevin - Used to be a handy tailender in my time.

Richie - yeah, yeah, YES!....thanks Kevin

Kevin (with hair spray) - there we goooooooooooooo....howsthat?

Richie - Not out!....Oh, ok yeah that's good Kevin

Kevin - Alright my love, au revoir. Come on now Billy boy. Let aunty Kevin get to work on that nose of yours pet. Probably take us a few hours.

oh and look out the arms have come off too, and his head as well has it? Yes! well Bruce Reid has really gone to pieces now.

Bill - 'Well he might be showing he's got a ton of courage Tony, but he's showing he's got no ****in brains if you ask me! You can't just tape yourself up after you;ve snapped in half and expect to keep bowling to the best of your ability'

Tony - 'Orrrr, blow it out your Awse Bull'

The Kenny Calendar stuff is classic.

"Kenny my boy, if you kept going, fair dinkum, the camerman would've dead set drowned"

"Kenny, if you don't have a blister on the end of your tongue after that, fair dinkum, it'll be a miracle"

"Kenny, tell us what instrument you're playing this afternoon"
"Sax!"

Tony: Well he looks to be in all sorts of bother out there Andrew Strauss, that Mcgrath delivery rising very sharply off the pitch and its hit Strauss up round the heart area

Bill: Where it would be if he had one, get up you ****ing wuss and show a bit of ticker

Tony: Well this is a very sad sight indeed

Bill: Oh yeah very sad

Tony: Well your a hard man Bill Lawry

Bill: What do you mean im agreeing with you, its heart breaking, so to speak

Every time someone does something awesome at cricket, my mate and I simply say "Get 'im up 'ere" as in "Get 'im up 'ere, I wanna boof 'im"

Always look at my bro and -

" Gee Ritch , that's a big disappointment me and my brother Greg not getting a go first..we..WANNA go first , ya...SAID we could go first !!! "

( Oldie but a goodie )
" A FIRM grip on this game indeed...a FIRM grip on this game indeed , a... "

" HANSIE !!!!...Who the **** was that ???? "
" Err , is JOHN !!! "
" Well what the ****s he doing there ???? "
" Errr , he's just FIXING something !!!!...."

" Fujisshuplazzvision !!!! "

"Bill, shut the ^#* UP we're going with the Chappells and if ya dont like it then Piss Off and i'll get Max or someone else to do ya job!

"Give me my #@&@IN Job back or i'll take ya @#&$IN Head Off!!

"And its a #^&(IN Head!"

Got the ipod on random in the car at the moment, caught that bonus track tonight where Sri Lanka are playing England, and Tony Greig has a described the pitch as a 'real mother******'. The last time he saw that many cracks was at last year's Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back