Favourite 12th man moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Security after letting Max Walker into the commentary box: "I'm sorry Mr.Benaud. I just turned my back for a bloody second and bang, he was past me like a flash. I called for him to stop, but he wouldn't, then me bloody gun jammed."

The entire Hansie Cronje and Mark Taylor sketch is just hillarious. I know it almost by heart :D

Hansie: Now what are the odds of that happening Mark? 100 to 1? 200 to 1?
Tubby: I'mnotsure
Hansie: I bet you that's never happened to a crackcam cameraman before!
Tubby: Yeah...
Hansie: I bet you that's never happened before. I'll bet you a thousand dollars that's never happened before.
Tubby: WellIdon'tthinkitwould'vehappened coscrackcam'sonlynew.
Hansie: Well that's probably right... Well I'll bet you a thousand dollars he gets it again today. Come on what are you, a thousand bucks says he gets it again today, there's a gorilla on the table now let's go! You bloody wuss!

"Bill, shut the ^#* UP we're going with the Chappells and if ya dont like it then Piss Off and i'll get Max or someone else to do ya job!

"Give me my #@&@IN Job back or i'll take ya @#&$IN Head Off!!

"And its a #^&(IN Head!"

Ian - so what are you going to do AB
AB - Ahh we'lll run this way thanks

Ian - so australia won the toss and pakistan are going to kick off

Richie - Pakistan are going to kick off? WHat ****in game are we playing here?

Richie: ........apart from that, i dont know what else i can do

Tony: Well for Starters, you can have the bastard barred from this part of the broadcast area

Richie: Im sorry, what was that Tony ?

Tony: I said for starters, you can have the bastard barred from this part of the broadcast area

Richie: I know i heard you, i just wanted to hear you say it again

Bill: Yes got him

Richie speaking French is the best. Can't remember most of it though.

"Les Insects? Ou e les insects?
Le Rouges?...Pour le sake de f#ck!
et le blancs? Non Insects? Merci f#ck pour that!"

"Pourquoi le f#ck do vous propose to do?"

"Couveur? Oh le cover. f#ck le cover Henri. Use a le spray. Killet le f#ckers."

Tony:"Geez Richie you really are mawvellous at speaking French these days"

Crunching Cover Drive From Boucher, he has put some hurt on that ball, 4 runs put down your glasses.

strong strapping young lad mark boucher much in the same mould as THORPE/HACKETT/HACKETT AND THORPE, theres nothing in it!!!

cracks me up every time

Not cricket related but when he does the soccer, piss funny.

"Passes to the substitute Smith...I hope i've pronounced that correctly"

Also the one with Max Walker -

"Maxy youve got 10 seconds ****en move it!"

"Ohhhhh Shiiit"

Brilliant

Richie: Players and umpires will be out in the middle shortly and we'll be back at the MCG in just a few moments... WHAT THE ****'S GOING ON??!! WHY AREN'T THEY OUT THERE YET??!!

It's alright, Rich. They're coming out now.

Richie: Well it's about time. I can't keep crapping on about the 'Cruise-for-two' all bloody night.

or

Kid: Hey Richie, how about an autograph? Who should I make it out to? Dear Richie?
Richie: Cheeky little bastards. Piss off!

The final dig is my favourite of them all....

When someone is talking about Eddie and they are going on about how many gigs he's got:

"he's host of Millionaire, President of Collingwood, next you'll say he's the one inside Humphrey B Bear"

"well, actually...."

"You're ****ing kidding me?"

Mark Taylor and Hansie is a pisser

And Tony Greig before the Sri Lankan game at the Adelaide Oval

"This pitch is a real mess, the cracks are so large i don't need the key, i could park the whole faaarrken car in there, i wouldn't be surprised if we see someone's faaarrrking head knocked orf today"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" No hard feelings , RITCH....to me a GRUDGE , is nothing more than a place to PORK YOUR COOR !!!! "

" You can catch all that action...and MORE , in the movie entitled...." TIRED OF LIVING "

" Sorry Mr Benaud...i turned my head for a second and BANG , he was past me !!........then my bloody gun jammed !!!!... "

Richie: Players and umpires will be out in the middle shortly and we'll be back at the MCG in just a few moments... WHAT THE ****'S GOING ON??!! WHY AREN'T THEY OUT THERE YET??!!

It's alright, Rich. They're coming out now.

Richie: Well it's about time. I can't keep crapping on about the 'Cruise-for-two' all bloody night.

or

Kid: Hey Richie, how about an autograph? Who should I make it out to? Dear Richie?
Richie: Cheeky little bastards. Piss off!

Everything you could want to quench your thirst really...Fosters VB Tooheys XXXX, and a little Cascade :D

I realise a lot of people here won't get much of it because the guys in it are pretty old, but if Wired World Of Sports is not the greatest comedy album of all time I'd like to know what is.

The "I did it on my computer" ad is just hillarious. Best fake ad of all time!

The Taxi ride is funny stuff

A couple of my favourites

Tony: Ikeepmyteethinajarbesidesthebed plays that one out towards point, they're going for a single here Wadayamean Wasi gonna have to hurry here the throw from Dean Jones hits the stumps and Wasi run out without scoring.

Bill: Of course he was run out without scoring Tony ya w***er.

Tony: Well that's what I just said Bill, Wasi out you stupid a-hole.

Bill: Wadayamean Wasi out Tony, look at the ****en replay.

Tony: I don't need to see the bloody replay Bill I've already said Wasi out for a duck.

that one gets me every single time :D:D:thumbsu:

I realise a lot of people here won't get much of it because the guys in it are pretty old, but if Wired World Of Sports is not the greatest comedy album of all time I'd like to know what is.

The "I did it on my computer" ad is just hillarious. Best fake ad of all time!

Frank! Ya Prick!!!!

Ha ha ha ahhhh Piss Off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back