Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
i stand corrected.............. i think

although i'm sure that quote is in there somewhere as well

and they both crack me up........ i think

Bumping again because I had a great laugh listening to Billy Birmingham on SEN this morning, so many great albums over the years, everyone should spend some time over the weekend listening to any albums they have in honour of the great man.

[YOUTUBE]sONjH9sE1GY&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXeigFA__i0Sm9PI1qhCzw5H[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]j0uOk3Suhv0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

MrCrow

Debutant
Mar 10, 2012
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
my other favourite bits inclue the maxaphone )Just when you hear the what the **** is classic)

hahaha that album is hilarious, the kostya tszyu bit cracks me up every time. and max starting every one of his sentences with 'yyyyesss' (across all the albums) is gold.

May 10, 2004
The Mothership
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pistons/Hammers/Sri Lanka/The Exers
Mohammed Azabiggun, who we're told has a badly swollen foot. but I saw him in the dressing rooms this morning, and it didn't look like a foot to me, it looked closer to 8 or 9 inches.

Chappelli - "...........he's ****en what ???............"
Floorman - " pssssssssst IAN....you're ON !!!! "

( Elevator door opens )

MAN 1 - " Hiii Frank....missed you at the shindig the other night !!! "

FRANK - " I was busy "

MAN 1 - " How's that submission going for friday week ??? "

FRANK - ".....finished "

MAN 1 - " ALREADY !?!?!?!?!? "

FRANK - " YEAH......wanna take a look ??? "

MAN 1 - " Niiiiice...floor plans , revenue projections.....you get a design group in to help you ??? "

FRANK - " Nup...did it on computer "

MAN 1 - " I didn't know OUR computer could do that ??.... "

FRANK -( smug as **** ) " It CAN'T...did it on MY computer "

MAN 1 - " Well what kind of ( doors open , Frank walks out )..FRAAANNNK , what kind of computer was it ?? ( doors shut , man thumps on doors , Muffled voice ) - ya PRICK..what kind of..

FRANK - " Hahaaaaaaaaa ahhh piss off "

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
The rugby league call of Steve Renouf where Rabs Warren and co go through about 15 different ways of pronouncing his surname and finishes with "If you run off Renouf often enough you'll score tries!!"

mavs5

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
He did an interview on SEN about 18 months ago, and he was describing rugby league players, mainly of Islander background.
Did he do a rugby league version?
If so, does anyone where l could get it from.
Brillant.

Son_Of_God29

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Richie after Tony Goes on Air Wearing a Wig:

" Thought He'd get a Short back and sides rug like Mo......not a bloody Billy Birmingham P^^fter Ponytail"

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
The rugby league call of Steve Renouf where Rabs Warren and co go through about 15 different ways of pronouncing his surname and finishes with "If you run off Renouf often enough you'll score tries!!"
Gee wish I'd said that.
[youtube]QwFWzRq3K-o[/youtube]

He did an interview on SEN about 18 months ago, and he was describing rugby league players, mainly of Islander background.
Did he do a rugby league version?
If so, does anyone where l could get it from.
Brillant.
[youtube]4nDeChysygA[/youtube]

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
The cassette version of Wired World of Sports had a message at the end of side A about a censored version on the B side, "where the words (splice of every swear word on the tape + Mike Gibson farting) have been removed". Not very witty, but cracks me up every time.

The cassette version of Wired World of Sports had a message at the end of side A about a censored version on the B side, "where the words (splice of every swear word on the tape + Mike Gibson farting) have been removed". Not very witty, but cracks me up every time.

As an 11 y/o in 1987, I can't even fathom a guess at how many times that section of the tape got played and rewound over and over again, to the increasing mirth of my peers. I remember taking it on my year 7 camp and getting genuinely worried it'd wear out.

Back