Favourite 3 Lions, Bears and Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about favourite players in the membership thread.... Here's my Top 3.

Fitzroy - Garry Wilson, Bernie Quinlan and Michael Conlan
Bears - Michael Voss, Darryl White and Jason Akermanis.
Brisbane Lions - Jonathan Brown, Chris Johnston and Nigel Lappin.

Very hard task with apologies to many:

Fitzroy - Mickey Conlan, Richard Osborne, Doc Wheildon...Paul Roos / Matty Armstrong
Bears - Max Kennedy, Scott McIvor, Magic McLean...Mark Zanotti / Gilbert McAdam
Lions - Chris Johnson, Jason Akermanis, Jono Brown...Marty Pike / Alistair Lynch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darryl White would have to be in my top favourite non Carlton players to watch, along with Plugger, Daicos and Nicky Winmar)

Sandy loved calling him too, seems like Dazza would take a screamer every time 7 televised a Bears game at The Gabba. Terrific player.

In this thread... people who can't count to three. ;)

BL only here, but I would struggle to limit myself. I'd probably be the only one with Brennan in my list though.

Nope - I haven't posted cause Brennan and Hooper were two of my favourite players to watch and I also didn't think anyone else would rate either of them.
Shame they couldn't always manage it but they could move. Just magic to watch them when they were on.

In this thread... people who can't count to three. ;)

BL only here, but I would struggle to limit myself. I'd probably be the only one with Brennan in my list though.

No you wouldn't... add Capper and Darryl White and that'd be my three.

Lions: Bob Beecroft, Chris Hansen, Harvey Merrigan.
Bears: Danny Dickfos, Roger Merritt, Mark Zanotti.
Lions: Daniel Bradshaw, Clarke Keating, Michael Voss.

Welcome to BigFooty. Liked the colour coded Lions top three...

Thanks MSB ROYS

Color coded wasn't intentional :p
Felt Kennedy could have been in there for the Lions, but too hard to pick in that era. I loved Kennedy, could put him anywhere to do a job. Really felt for the guy missing out on a flag, just couldn't fit him in that team.

Thanks MSB ROYS

Color coded wasn't intentional :p
Felt Kennedy could have been in there for the Lions, but too hard to pick in that era. I loved Kennedy, could put him anywhere to do a job. Really felt for the guy missing out on a flag, just couldn't fit him in that team.

Yes, Kennedy just needed to be a few years younger to enjoy the premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back