L Thomas
B. Ellis
Chaplin
Membrey
Tippett
Fasolo
Howe

I hate every single AFL player who does that stupid uppercut bullshit

Rhys Mathieson, Lachie Hunter, Lyndsay Thomas, Mitch Duncan, Allen Christensen, Toby Mclean, James Sicily etc
I would have no issue breaking the jaw of one those campaigners if they were playing country footy and they tried to push my arm up, Id swing my arm as hard as I could at the point of their shoulder and just hope they move it up slightly

My favourite Non Dees player is Stringer, plays the game in the right manner. Never plays for free kicks and always takes it on and tries to do it himself

I hate every single AFL player who does that stupid uppercut bullshit

Rhys Mathieson, Lachie Hunter, Lyndsay Thomas, Mitch Duncan, Allen Christensen, Toby Mclean, James Sicily etc
I would have no issue breaking the jaw of one those campaigners if they were playing country footy and they tried to push my arm up, Id swing my arm as hard as I could at the point of their shoulder and just hope they move it up slightly

My favourite Non Dees player is Stringer, plays the game in the right manner. Never plays for free kicks and always takes it on and tries to do it himself

This, except only the first six words.

I'll just do favourites and you can assume I don't have much time for anyone else. Below is a mixture of players because of appreciation of their playing ability, their personality or some other je ne sais quoi

Adelaide: Walker, Betts
Brisbane: Martin
Carlton: Simpson
Collingwood: Cloke :$
Essendon: Jamar
Fremantle: Fyfe, Blakely
Geelong:
Suns: Ablett, Lynch
Giants:
Hawthorn: Rioli
North Melbourne: Brown
Port:
Richmond: Riewoldt, Houli
St Kilda: Riewoldt :'(
Swans: Franklin, Richards, Kennedy
West Coast:
Western Bulldogs: Bontempelli, Daniel

Can't wait for N. Riewoldt and Pavlich to retire, swear they're never played poor games against us. They're both champs but I hate them for what they've consistently done to us for over a decade.

Just looked it up and we are the side Riewoldt has kicked most goals against and second for Pav (behind West Coast because he's played eight more games against them).

Seriously don't get the hate for Membrey, bloke has worked his ringer off to get a game and just happens to have played 2 good games against you guys, doesn't take cheap shots or anything, doubt you've ever met him, so why the hate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously don't get the hate for Membrey, bloke has worked his ringer off to get a game and just happens to have played 2 good games against you guys, doesn't take cheap shots or anything, doubt you've ever met him, so why the hate?
I can't stand him because he's a front running flog with s**t tattoos

I can't stand him because he's a front running flog with s**t tattoos
Why is he a flog and how is he a front runner? Often looked our only dangerous forward this past 2 months or so, even when we're on the back foot, tatts I'll give you are crap but that's a shocking and immature reason to dislike someone.

I don't hate Membrey, but I think some people think he symbolizes the absurd curse that the Saints have over Melbourne. People see it as some random player who puts on a St.Kilda jumper and suddenly shits on us.

I don't hate Membrey, but I think some people think he symbolizes the absurd curse that the Saints have over Melbourne. People see it as some random player who puts on a St.Kilda jumper and suddenly shits on us.
that makes more sense

This

Plus the terrible tatts

True

It's the "came out of nowhere" thing. If Buddy kicked a bag on us two games running we would shrug and say such is life.

Why is he a flog and how is he a front runner? Often looked our only dangerous forward this past 2 months or so, even when we're on the back foot, tatts I'll give you are crap but that's a shocking and immature reason to dislike someone.
He is a front runner though if you watch his games, gets most of his goals on the fast break out the back and has very little impact up the ground.. I'll give u he's a great kick and doesn't waste chances but think he's very lucky to be playing in the modern game where teams press up hard giving him space at the back.. ala Josh Jenkins the most overrated forward in the game

+
Bob Murphy
Luke Parker

-
Leigh Montagna
Nick Riewoldt
Lindsay Thomas
Jack Riewoldt
Brendon Goddard
Jordan Lewis
Luke Hodge
Brent Harvey
Scott Thompson (NM)

Last edited:
He is a front runner though if you watch his games, gets most of his goals on the fast break out the back and has very little impact up the ground.. I'll give u he's a great kick and doesn't waste chances but think he's very lucky to be playing in the modern game where teams press up hard giving him space at the back.. ala Josh Jenkins the most overrated forward in the game
ahhh no. Jenkins gets joe the gooses all day long, can't remember membrey getting one of those, he isn't a front runner. If he didn't play in the modern era he'd get 1 on 1s every time and would kick just as many if not more goals. That's an absolutely rubbish claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back