Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up one of these during the week. At $30 was quite the investment but was pretty decent and at close to 4 and a half standard drinks, did the job of a few beers.

View attachment 909651

That's rich for an aussie beer.
Not sure I would chance it at that price, but I have no issue still picking up the CBS for $24.00 a pop.

That's rich for an aussie beer.
Not sure I would chance it at that price, but I have no issue still picking up the CBS for $24.00 a pop.
Depends. I don't mind what Deeds are doing, making some balls to the wall beers which are churning out at 15/20 dollars a pop. If you enjoy it, Sick

Big dumb beers are in season bro!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone tried the sours from Young Henrys?
Dark Sour of the Moon is one of them I think.
Look pretty good but not really the weather for it.

stouts and sours are both s**t. give me a mass produced ice cold lager any day of the week 😂

stone and wood is a pretty tasty boutique craft beer when the sun’s out and i’m feeling fancy.

Rocky Ridge have some great sours at the cellar door at the moment.

stouts and sours are both sh*t. give me a mass produced ice cold lager any day of the week 😂

stone and wood is a pretty tasty boutique craft beer when the sun’s out and i’m feeling fancy.

Wrong about sours, right about Stone and Wood

Foragers Drop in Mitcham is sensational to try beers you have never tried before and probably never heard of. Plus they have quite a few styles to choose from.
Pricier than your normal pub beer but then again you won’t find normal pub beer there :D

Last edited:
Don’t drink much anymore but after the big win today cracked a can of Deed’s ‘The Third Horseman’. Cracking Imperial Stout with more chocolate than usual. Wish we still got Old Rasputin here - used to suck that down like mother’s milk. Also enjoyed a pint of Narwhal too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back