Food & Drink Favourite Beers

Remove this Banner Ad

Strolled into the clubrooms after my first game in England to be greeted by Fosters on tap......with all the guys telling me how us Aussies were lucky to have such a great beer

Didnt have the heart to tell them noone down here drinks the stuff , was quite nice on tap though I must say

I think the Fosters we export is actually Crown Lager, just re-branded.

Same, Lagers all the way, they are easy to drink. For me IPA's get progressively worse and harder to drink after the first one.
I'm all lager - can't finish a pale ale - too much tang :p

well yeah, if i'm only drinking a couple then i'm absolutely going to go with whatever is the most flavoursome beer

if i'm drinking to get, uh, happy, then i agree lager is the way to go but after 6 or 7 im no longer tasting it anyway so i dont really care

I think the Fosters we export is actually Crown Lager, just re-branded.
Living in HK (over 12 years ago not) I always ordered Crown Lager in the pubs, particularly with dinner or during the day. Never saw Fosters.

Rivet Gold from Aldi (12.99 for 12 x 330ml) is a pretty good light lager to go with an Asian Chilli dish feast. Apparently Vietnamese made for Aldi.

Used to drink a lot of Tsing Tao in Hong Kong with meals. This is similar.

Rivet Gold from Aldi (12.99 for 12 x 330ml) is a pretty good light lager to go with an Asian Chilli dish feast. Apparently Vietnamese made for Aldi.

Used to drink a lot of Tsing Tao in Hong Kong with meals. This is similar.
I'm a pretty big fan of this & also really enjoy Tiger beer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JSQ-Porter.png

Can recommend. :cool::thumbsu:

Shared a variety with friends watching the match LIVE!!!! Yay!!!!

Andygator (Helles Doppelbock) by Abita
Belgian Strong Dark Ale by Pfriem (very imaginative with their beer names)
Blanche de Chambly (Witbier) by Unibroue
Celebrator (Doppelbock) by Ayinger

All excellent choices and made a loss much less painful!

Should & did!

Was at Cooee at The Old Swan Brewery on Tuesday & sampled a couple of these ones.

I quite liked it.
They’ve only just got it in there too
My mate started it up.
It’s all WA ingredients apart from the hops which are from Vic
They launched just prior to covid on tap only, massive night down in Freo, so they were stuck with loads of barrels.
Him & I had many nights at his during covid that ended messy.
They joke that I’m the Dingo Lager Ambassador

Remove this Banner Ad

Back