kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
Pretty self explanatory, list your favourite club from each nation. I get most you list you wont passionately follow most you put down or anything, but maybe you saw a game in a certain nation when you visited and de facto would pick that club you saw as your club from that nation if you had to choose, or maybe a family member or friend supports them.
Ive been around and have a lot of connection with family and friends in europe, so whilst I dont have a proper in built passion for most the clubs listed below, i have at least some sort of merchandise and connection with the teams listed and most Ive watched live, and if i was to settle in said nations they would be the team that I would get along to attend and support (as Im a live sport addict, and always pick up a local(ish) side wherever I have lived....even if just temporarily for studies or whatever).

Anyway I`ll get the ball rolling:

Australia: Perth Glory
-WA: Perth SC
-QLD Brisbane City
Brazil: Flamengo
Denmark: Brondby
England: Chelsea
France: Havre AC
Germany: Wolfsburg
Greece: Panathanikos
Italy: Fiorentina
Netherlands: Ajax Amsterdam (2nd: ADO Den Haag).............. Opa supported ADO, Oma supported Ajax
Portugal: Sporting clube de Portugal
Scotland: St.Johnstone
South Africa: Ajax Cape Town
Sweden: Hammarby IF
MLS: Impact de Montreal

So yes do share your fav club from each nation that you have even a slight interest in......

England: Spurs
Australia: Wellington
Portugal: Porto
Germany: Hertha Berlin
France: Lyon and Montpellier
Italy: Roma
Holland: Ajax
Spain: Real Betis

The 2 teams I genuinely follow are Perth Glory and Bayern Munich.

I watch a bit of the other top leagues and being Bosnian, I tend to gravitate to clubs that my favourite Bosnian players playing for them, so in that regard:

England: Arsenal, Middlesborough for div 2
Italy: Roma
Bosnia: FK Velez
Spain: Bilbao (Kodro the only non-Spaniard in the team lol)
Germany: Bayern obviously but in the 2.Buli I like Dynamo Dresden
Russia: Dynamo Moscow
Belgium: Standard Liege

Remove this Banner Ad

Back