Opinion Favourite Current Carlton player - Poll

Who is your favourite current Carlton player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the way Dennis goes about his business both on and off the field. Plenty could learn a bit from him.

Also means we won the Judd trade.

C.Curnow. love the fact his got a great sense of humour but works his ass off at the same time and he will be our best forward this year

#youcanbetonthat

Paul Brodie.

If you're reading this, you CAN'T bet on that!

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
C.Curnow. love the fact his got a great sense of humour but works his ass off at the same time and he will be our best forward this year #youcanbetonthat
I don't think he'll be a forward. Big Bodied Mid - like a hybrid of Cripps and Ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Its gotta be Prince Charles.

Will be entrenched amongst football royalty by 2019, I'd say Charlie is going to be a mix of The Bont and Buddy.

Will nearly be everyone's favourite player in 18 months mark my words, he is going to be a ripper.

Amers

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Too far from the 'G
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Liverpool
It used to be SOS and then Andrew Walker, I like the look of Jack, and think he will do some great things for our footy club.

Winning a couple of premierships would be nice!!

TheHeatleyStand

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2003
Iceland
AFL Club
Carlton
Its gotta be Prince Charles.

Will be entrenched amongst football royalty by 2019, I'd say Charlie is going to be a mix of The Bont and Buddy.

Will nearly be everyone's favourite player in 18 months mark my words, he is going to be a ripper.
When I cast my vote and thoughts I didn't see this. Its identical to what I believe

navybluesince75

Team Captain
Nov 29, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Love the optimistic Outlook on the Judd trade, we paid the price we had to pay for the trade we had to make, at the time it had to be done but personal opinion has the eagles in front based on longevity and continued output from those they got, Dennis is a gem and sets a standard and the club desperately needed Judd. Future father sons will tip the trade in the blues favor

Apr 21, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Just wanted to confess my admiration for Ed Curnow

Ever since his 1st game i thought heres a player that shows desperation and a hunger for the contest.

He came across as player that gives his all to contest weather its a ground ball that needs to be won or a lunging tackle that needs to be made.

Id be wrapt if we had more players with Eds thirst for the contest

Back