Favourite Gerrard moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame. Was a fun thread and its not as if the people/person that sook about it wouldnt be the first in the queue to slag off a Giggs, Terry or Rooney.

Thank God you're not a mod. Enough s**t to go through as it is on the main board without having 10 of these clogging it up.

Thank God you're not a mod. Enough s**t to go through as it is on the main board without having 10 of these clogging it up.
It was dying a death, hadnt had a reply for hours. Would have been page 2 or 3 by tomorrow. Bit of fun, thats all.

The type that people like you enjoy until its about Liverpool and you get outraged.

I'll keep that in mind next time you have a sook at someone for discussing City's finances. Shouldn't take long.
I don't have a problem with anyone discussing City's finances. I'll talk about them all day.

Only people that seem to have a problem is those that have a go at me, or the club and then have a cry when I respond.

Never really worked that out.

You disappoint me chef . I thought you were cool.:(

Sorry mate, I guess it's a bit like being a parent or a boss. Sometimes you have to the right thing and not the cool thing.

The Terrace seems fitting seeing that its a thread on Gerrard started by a Chelsea fan.

Sorry mate, I guess it's a bit like being a parent or a boss. Sometimes you have to the right thing and not the cool thing.

The Terrace seems fitting seeing that its a thread on Gerrard started by a Chelsea fan.
I let my kids bitch and fight all day. I just turn on the square babysitter and lock the door to my office.

It can be done.

A parent would bake cookies for everyone.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame. Was a fun thread and its not as if the people/person that sook about it wouldnt be the first in the queue to slag off a Giggs, Terry or Rooney.
Hmm good idea moombs.

Favourite John Terry slip moments.
1. His slip in the 2008 Champions League Final penalty shootout

2. His slip in 2011 against Arsenal to let the Gunners take a 4-3 lead and eventually win 5-3

3. With a slip of his tongue, called Anton Ferdinand a "******* black campaigner"

4. When he slipped into his teammate Wayne Bridge's missus, allegedly impregnating her.

Pffft haha what a pathetic post. Would you like some sauce for that chip on your shoulder? Sky 4 this, preferential treatment that. Please.

The guy has achieved about as much in his career as your club has in its entire history. The tears? It was the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough and his cousin's death, and finally after so many missed chances over the course of his 16 year career we were within touching distance of the one bit of silverware that had eluded the club that means so much to him for so long, I think he can be excused for showing a bit of emotion. Absolute certainty that we had it in the bag? I'm sure you'd like it to have been otherwise as you've brought it up on numerous occasions, but I believe his exact words post match were "nothing's ours yet".

Mods this thread is going nowhere fast. Might I suggest you shift it to the Terrace where it belongs. Jatz chef
Seen as we're now in the Terrace, I have no reservations about saying the following:

The guy has failed to achieve what City have twice in the last 3 or 4 years. That one giant jewel missing in his crown.

Wonder if he'd trade what he'd won for a domestic title or two?

2. His slip in 2011 against Arsenal to let the Gunners take a 4-3 lead and eventually win 5-3

Seriously, that goal by Walcott to make it 3-2 is one of the all time underrated great goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back