• Chicken

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Seafood

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lurve my meats, not so seafood but nearly everything else. Beef is alright probably middle order. Top one would probably be Pork. love the taste of the roasts, kinda a sweet taste.

You also so love steak :D
love steak, big piece of rump mmmm. anyway how do you have yours ? I'm a well done man, love it slaughtered but will eat anything to Medium if I have to, no rare.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/how-do-you-have-your-steak.1046967/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted chicken because it's so versatile. You can pretty much have it in everything from pasta, curries, stir-fries, risottos, soup, roasts and so forth. Pork is a close second, love a good bit of pork belly or marinated pork chop and then probably seafood. Not a huge fan of red meat, I'll eat it at home not to be difficult but I'll never order it when I'm out.

Chicken just over beef.

Love lamb, bacon and pork as well as duck!

Not too big on seafood but love calamari and a bit of flake from the local fish and chippery every now and again.

Mmmmm meat. I love it all and will eat it all, anyway, anytime, anywhere.
1. Pork FTW; pork loin chops, bacon, pork roast with heavily salted/oiled crackling :) , pork sausages, ham, pork fillet, ribs (especially chinese Char Siu style), pork belly. Truly the magical animal.
2. Beef; primarily steak - love a good piece of rump; medium rare, BBQ flame grilled with salt & pepper. Depending on thickness, 1 minute each side, flipped 3 times (cooked twice each side) will do it.
3. Seafood; shellfish , salmon, barra, snapper, spanish mackerel, red emperor, dhufish. Marron with garlic and/or butter is pretty special.
4. Lamb; love forequarters and loin chops. French cutlets are good but not great value.
5. Chicken; so versatile. Roast is probably my fave but great in curries.
Other; duck, goose, goat, kangaroo. Each though usually need an experienced cook to get it right.

Mmmmm meat. I love it all and will eat it all, anyway, anytime, anywhere.
1. Pork FTW; pork loin chops, bacon, pork roast with heavily salted/oiled crackling :) , pork sausages, ham, pork fillet, ribs (especially chinese Char Siu style), pork belly. Truly the magical animal.
2. Beef; primarily steak - love a good piece of rump; medium rare, BBQ flame grilled with salt & pepper. Depending on thickness, 1 minute each side, flipped 3 times (cooked twice each side) will do it.
3. Seafood; shellfish , salmon, barra, snapper, spanish mackerel, red emperor, dhufish. Marron with garlic and/or butter is pretty special.
4. Lamb; love forequarters and loin chops. French cutlets are good but not great value.
5. Chicken; so versatile. Roast is probably my fave but great in curries.
Other; duck, goose, goat, kangaroo. Each though usually need an experienced cook to get it right.

is it strange that your post made my mouth water ?

Back