• J.Crisp

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • T.Adams

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Natha Murphy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused. Under 24 in the first post, under 23 in the poll and thought about under 22 in a post above.

My favourite is Darcy Moore. I think he could be anything with a decent run at it.
He is posting in different positions.

A utility.

:)

Some guy named Ben.
WalterBlaknWhte i thought we told you to keep Reidy boy away from the forums! You know that that’ll make his head swell... which in turn means more weight for his poor hamstrings to have to carry. :(

You’re literally the reason our medical staff will get fired at year’s end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be Grundy.

I've followed him ever since he was drafted.

Wears the #4. I was born on the 4th of the 4th. So it's my favourite number obviously.

He was also born on my mother's birthday. 15th of April.

So all the numbers align. And we're both Aries. :p

And he's a gun, so that doesnt hurt as well.

Seems like a ripper of a bloke.
And Broomheads best mate.

No idea why I said that, just wanted to throw it in.

Love the Berger boy.

But that cruel original poster knew by throwing Bear Sier in the poll he’d make me sweat.

Cruel.

I haven't really had a fav player since Swan retired. I picked Scharenberg because he has had to fight through 2 knee recos and get into the squad. Great story. Quiet guy who just goes about it.
Pure poise.
Pure class.

Great thread: such a tough call. I love what de Goey is delivering right now, I love what Stepehson shows he is going to be. However, the Bear looks like being just the sort of player i love to see in the black and white, tough and hard and doing a heck of a lot of damage both figuratively and literally. Reminds me of Tuddy.

No surprises De Goey is by far the Forum Favourite smashing everyone else. The next best is Grundy, but with less than half of De Goey’s votes. Surprised by the lack of votes for WHE, I thought he may get a few more than he actually did.

The Bear has more votes than games played #GBoat Greatest Bear of all time

When was the last time a Collingwood first year player had as much impact as Stephenson? I didn’t realise that he creeped up to 3rd.

There’s so much talent in this team. We are building. This doesn’t even include Nathan Murphy, Sam Mclarty or T.Brown.

I luv thems all... well maybe not so much Smith.... and a little love/hate for Phillips... but all the rest...

Back